Which characters should i doooooooooooooooOOOOO-

So I'm doing question airs with characters, ill put names down, you comment your questions and ill write an interview with that person and how i think they'd react. i will put who asked the question, so if you do not want me to do that, please say so in the question. I'm gonna give this a week to accumulate questions then ill check back in to see who has enough questions to write something on. and i will be using the exact phrasing you use in the question so keep that in mind. also ask them with the current time period of cannon as of march 5th 2021. also SBI family dynamic is in play. i will try to do one on every character with enough questions. IDK why I'm doing this it sounds fun so yes.

Techno

Tommy

Phil

Wilbur

Ghostbur

Glatt/jschlatt

Tubbo

Ranboo

Quackity

Dream

Any other characters you want me to put in the next poll? these are the characters this time around, but feel free to comment ideas for the next one. also keep in mind i do angst and fluff, and comedy cuz smp characters can b halarios as shit. so yes.

SLEEP IF ITS PAST 9:30 PM, EAT SOMIN  AND DRINK WATER THIS IS NOT A QUESTION

i hope u have an amazing day or night, wherever and whenever u r!

also someone in a discord im in mentioned something about an archive and i fell down the rabit hole-

DOWN TO THE ARCHIVES WE GO

ONLY TO BE SEEN BY THE EYES OF ROMEN MEN

ONLY TO BE SEEN BY THE BLUE EYES OF ROMEN MEN

the author has gone crazy help me-