Chapter three

We were sitting in our bed room setting up for when Amai came over when there was a knock at the door. We both ran down the stairs as fast as we could.

“Master Hikaru, master Kaoru!” A maid shouted.

“We know!”

We got to the door and glomped Amai. We all laughed and brought her inside. We started to head back up to our room when we were met with our mother.

“Hello boys... oh, who’s this?” she asked.

“Evening miss. My names Amai, Kaoru’s girlfriend.” Mum smiled and hugged us all.

“I’m so glad you’ve made a friend boys and Kaoru I’m especially proud of you for making a girlfriend!”

“Mum, I’m Hikaru!” Hikaru whined.

“And please don’t say that. It’s embarassing!” I moaned but I was then glomped by Amai.

“I think it’s cute.” We all laughed and then we headed up to our room.

“You share a bed? That’s sweet,” Amai giggled.

“Yeah, Kaoru get’s nightmares if he doesn’t sleep with me. Our mother tried to get us into seperate rooms but she always ended up finding us sleeping together.” Hikaru said.

“Aww, I guess you guys are always together.”

“Always, the two of us have been together since we were born so we didn’t really need any friends... until we met you.” I smiled.

“Yeah, Kaoru would totally let you sleep with us.”

“HIKARU!” Amai just laughed her head off and we soon joined her.

We finished our project in no time so we just spent the rest of the day goofing off and playing video games.

“HA! I win again!” Amai shouted in victory.

“No way, best out of three!” Hikaru shouted back.

“Hikaru, that was best out of three and Amai beat you three times in a row,” I laughed.

“What can I say, I’m just really good at first person shooter games.” 

We'll see about that...

“I got an idea,” I said.

“What if we play a game where it’s me and Hikaru against you but if you lose then you have to play a penalty game.” 

“DEAL!” she shouted.

This is gonna be fun!

...

“What... how the hell! Kaoru you were holding back when you played against me before weren’t you?!” Amai shouted in frustration.

She’s cute even when she’s angry.

“You remember the agreement, you have to play a penatly game~” Hikaru sang. Amai sighed and gave a light nod.

“What is the penalty game?” she asked.

“You have to do eveything we say without complaints or regections for an hour,” I said with a smirk.

“You know, I’d say that wouldn’t be that bad but it’s you two we’re talking about here.” 

For the next hour we spent the whole time dressing her up in dresses even though we could see how much she hated it, I just thought she looked really cute and I took the odd picture now and then. When the hour was up, Amai ran into the bathroom and did her final change back into her regular clothes.

“Now... you guys are dead!” she shouted as she ran at us. 

We just ran off laughing our heads off as she chased us. She was faster than us and soon caught us but by the time she did chatch us she was too tired to do anything. 

“I’ll get you back... eventually,” she muttered. I chuckled and pecked her lips lightly, they were soft and she didn’t complain. When I pulled away, Hikaru winked at me and then we headed back to the room.

“I think I should be heading home now, my mum will be worried,” Amai said with saddness in her eyes.

“Don’t worry, we’ll see you on Monday at school.” 

“But that’s two days away,” she complained.

“Well, will this hold you off for a while?” I then kissed her again, this time a bit more passionitally. When I pulled away she pouted,

“I guess,” she giggled. We showed her out and waved goodbye.

I can’t believe that I’ve got a girl like Amai. In a way... it's nice to have another person in our world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I really like this story!!

What did you think?!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!