1: Moving in

"OMG MOMMMMM I MEED TO LEAVEEE"
"One sec child! I need to finish changing the oil!" She screechez from outside.

It's 4 a clock on a saturtday, the regular grout shuffles in I'm sitting in my room being drunk af, chugging my uncles stolen tonic and ginnnnn. Jkjk I would never do alchochol not after what happend to aount jessie. Tragic

I stare out the window of my suburban house watching my mother change the oil in the car. My dog is doing laps around the bird bath and chugging the leaking brake fluid. I'm gonna miss this life. A tear falls from my blue orbs and I smile.
I grab my boxes and luggage things and head outside. My mom cries as I get in the car without saying goodbye because I'm cool like that. Disrespect ya parents😎 ong!!

As I drive away listening to AJR because wow🥵 AJR is sooooo good , I contemplate. The rest of the drive me and my pea sized brain narrowly avoid car accidents and slightly mumble the words of rap songs. Yuh.
My university is in New Delhi, Connecticut so it's a pretty long drive from my absolutely horrid terrible stanky s wordy town of Portland Oregon. I shove down 37 sour patch kids at a time and wish for death. (Foreshadowing)

My dwelling isint in the college though u thought. I'm very rich because my dead dad was 562773 years old so he had a lot of time to gather up the riches before his passing. So anyway I'm moving into a mega large beachouse a few minutes away from Le'rattatatta University.

Pulling up to the house it's way tall. Compared to my 3'7 self it's like reallly tall. I open the door of my Jeep Grand Cherakoee F150 rav4 Mercedes ultra wide with build in butt masajers, and step onto the rocky driveway. I don't even get a chance to open the trunk when I notice WOAH. HOTTIE BAE AT 4O CLOCK!!

Tune in next time to Find out what happens in the next episode of Drake y Josh.

I really hope you enjoyed!! I spent a really long time planning out the plot for this so it's gonna be good! Sorry for the short chapter more of a preview to get things started! Anyway make sure to tell all of you're imaginary friends about this and share it on all ur socials to make lots and lots of haters!☺️ peace out ✌️ see you on the flip side xxx