Get togther pt2

Summer POV
As we are all looking at the car cat comes out the car. Oh hell nah I say standing up. As she gets out the car she waves at the person in the car and waits for the car to leave before going to hug melo. Huh I say to angel. Who dropped you off melo ask. My brother she says laughing. She don't have a brother summer angel says while going back to her phone. Shit I know she doesn't so who the hell dropped her off then I ask sitting back down. Who you texting I as forgetting about the whole cat thing. No one she says putting her phone down and looking at me. As she puts her phone down I see gelo put his down too making me look at angel again. Bitch no I thought you liked Jalen I say. I did, I do it's just look at this she says pulling up a picture of him.

Sis I get were your coming from but Jalen is our friend and if he finds out I knew you were talking to gelo the whole group go be mad at me I say blankly

Sis I get were your coming from but Jalen is our friend and if he finds out I knew you were talking to gelo the whole group go be mad at me I say blankly. I don't care summer they ain't my daddies angel says getting up and going to the restroom with gelo following behind her. O my gosh I say before I was cut off by cat walking towards me. What's that about she says looking at angel and gelo. There making something for us to eat I say lying and going on my phone. Mm ok she says fixing her bracelet making it make a lot of noise. You want me to compliment your bracelet or something I say putting my phone down. Look I don't what your problem is but you need to get it fixed there's no bad blood so don't make it become any she says in my ear. Well since were talking now who dropped you off I say back. My brother she says blankly. You don't have a brother I say. Mind your businesses she says Turning back to the court. It's my businesses if your fucking with one my friends feelings I say. Look Everyone knows you have feelings for lamelo and he might've had feelings for you to back then but were grown now summer middle schools over Melos moved on so you should to she says patting my shoulder and walking away. Fuck she's right if melo still liked me he would've never gotten with cat I say in my head before going to my car, as I'm getting into my car I call angel to tell her I'm leaving. Where you going melo says running to the car. Um Denise called and said she needed me at home I say lying. Really he says pointing to Denise sitting inside. Why you leaving Fr he says sitting on the hood of my car. It's just time for me to go lamelo I say putting my stuff into the car. Aye why you calling me by full name you must be mad he says laying down on my car now. Melo you to big to be doing that shit get off I say pushing him off laughing. Hey you guys what's happening cat says walking over.

Nothing I was just leaving I say looking for my keys

Nothing I was just leaving I say looking for my keys. Shit I lost them playing with your dumb ass I say to melo. There right there summer if you don't wanna leave just say that you don't have to cat says pointing to my keys on the ground and walking away. I don't think she like you melo says. The feelings mutual I say getting into the car and driving away.

⚠️End of chapter ⚠️
Y'all think summers going tell melo cat doesn't have a brother👀👀
Anyways have a good day💕💕