UA High

The halls of UA were nothing like I had pictured them. They were tall, taller than usual, and very wide. The colors blue and red seemed to be everywhere, even on the ground. I walked alone down the hallway with my schedule in hand. On it, it said my homeroom would be class 1-A.

Class 1-A was already well known. They had been mentioned countless times because of the USJ attack and the sports festival, but that only made things worse. No matter how many times Aizawa tried to reassure me, I still felt I would be dragging the class down.

The door to class 1-A was massive. It was intimidating, to say the least. Just as my hand reached out to touch the handle, the sound of a voice yelling was heard. Although it was slightly muffled, it made me anxious. Releasing a shaky breath, I forced myself to push open the door.

Walking into the classroom I was welcomed by everyone's eyes on me. I froze in shock as I scanned the room of new faces.

"Looks like you found your way around the school after all," Aizawa said from behind the podium. His voice held a hint of amusement, surprising the class. I turned to face him with a smile forming.

"I'm here aren't I?" Aizawa playfully rolled his eyes before embracing me in a hug. Gasps could be heard but I didn't care.

"This is Y/n. She just transferred from Shiketsu High School. I know you guys might have some questions but please be respectful."

"How do you know her if you don't mind me asking?" Tsu said, her head tilted in question.

"She's like a daughter to me," Aizawa said as he gently pushed me forward. I glared at him before turning to face the class.

"Nice to meet you guys. I've heard a lot about you all."

"Oh great, another idiot I have to destroy," Bakugo growled, kicking his feet up on his desk.

"Oh great, another idiot I have to deal with." Bakugo quickly stood from his desk, nearly knocking it over. His eyes narrowed at me.

"What did you just say?!" He screamed. I couldn't help but laugh. Feeling confident, I walked up to him with a smirk on my face.

"I said I have another idiot I have to deal with." Enraged, he stepped forward ready to scream yet again when Todoroki interrupted.

"You guys argue like a married couple," Todoroki said. He sat in the very back with a calm expression. Bakugou whirled around to face him, once again screaming.

"SHUT UP ICY-HOT!" Bakugo said, Todoroki only stared at the boy, clearly unaffected by his words.

"Enough you two. Y/n take a seat next to Tokoyami there." Aizawa said, pointing to the empty seat.

I looked back at Bakugo and smiled as I walked towards my seat. He growled lowly, scowling at me before turning away. Setting my things down I started to hear someone breathing heavily. Turning around I saw a purple-haired freak drooling all over himself as he stared at me.

"Can I help you?" I said, weirded out.

"Super hottie," He said. His eyes sparkled as he pointed at me, drool dripping down the side of his cheek. Looking at him with a disgusted face, Aizawa comes over dragging him to the front of the classroom.

"Until you can learn to stop being a pervert, and act respectful to your female classmates, you will be sitting next to my desk from now on," Aizawa said, dropping him into his chair, and returning to his place at the podium.

The class continued as we went over different tactics, training, and battle prep opportunities we would be conducting after lunch. Staring off into space, I began to think about how my morning was going so far.