Princess....Wait

Momo's POV:

As the others started the plan on All Might, Mineta and I had the justice of creating the trap.

I inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with much-needed air. I allowed myself for just this moment to relax and focus on the task at hand. In a squatted position, I pictured the large slab of cement I wanted to make. It slowly started to form from my back.

I released puffs of air as the cement block finally finished forming. I glanced at Mineta who nervously watched the others distract All Might.

"Mineta, add your purple balls to the slab now so we can quickly move it," I said. He turned to face me, cheeks flushed pink. I refrained from rolling my eyes.

"You said it again...damn that's so hot." He muttered as he dazed off into his perverted wonderland. I ignored his disturbing comment.

"Please refrain from speaking in such a manner. We have a job to do." I said calmly.

Finally, the small boy started to get to work. He covered the cement block with his sticky spheres. When he finished and had a small trail of blood falling from his head, he gave me the thumbs up.

"I'll lift this and place it behind All Might. If I do it now, he won't see since he's paying attention to everyone else." Shoji said as he quickly came to my side. I only nodded as I glanced toward the others before looking at Shoji once more.

He picked up the slab like it was nothing. His muscles flexed slightly as he walked quickly and quietly behind a building. As soon as I could no longer see him, I sighed.

Midoriya groaned from a few feet away and I rushed to his side. He sat up slowly, clutching his head.

"What happened? Did we win? Please tell me I'm not the reason that we..." As usual, he started to ramble incoherent words. I giggled and reached out to tap his shoulder. When his eyes met mine, I smiled gently.

"It's not over yet. If you can, we can use your help." Midoriya nodded his head as he stood next to the others.

Everything seemed to be going quickly. Within seconds of Y/n and Tokoyami throwing a car at All Might, he seemed to punch it right back.

I hope we can win this.

Y/n's POV:

"Smash!"Deku yelled and jumped over me, striking the car with his leg, sending it back at All Might

He watched in surprise at the force Deku used to kick the car. With that moment's hesitation, All Might struggled to punch the car. Instead, he lifted his hands up to try and slow it down as much as possible.

He failed miserably. The car flew into his left side hard. His face scrunched up as he violently coughed blood. His body stumbled back a few steps before the force of the car had him flying backward. All Might collided into the cement slab Momo and Mineta created, successfully keeping him trapped there.