𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢:𝟶;𝟾

Jennie looked at Jisoo sharply when all she was staring at was just putting an innocent face. Joy  has also taken Chaengie out of the trash can tom and now Chaeng is in Joy's arms.

"What?"Jisoo asked.

"Why sis Ji put Chaeng in the trash?"Jennie asked,staring at Jisoo with her cat gaze.

"I'm cool"Jisoo replied.

Jennie let out a rough breath. Fix,he won't let Chaeng be with Jisoo again.Maybe later,Chaeng will be Jisoo's 4D cake.

"Btw,are you home yet?"Asked Jisoo confused.

"Our class is over,so let's go home,"Said  Joy.

"Toy~"

"Why hurm?"Joy asked Chaeng who leaned on his chest.

"Sob huaaa~"they were all shocked when Chaeng suddenly cried.

Jennie approached Joy and took over Chaeng in Joy's arms"Where's the milk sis?"Jennie asked.

Jisoo hurriedly opened her bag and took out the bottle she was carrying.He handed the bottle to Jennie and Jennie immediately fed the bottle of milk to Chaeng.

Chaeng  greedily sucked on the bottle of milk and soon he began to fall asleep in Jennie's arms.

Thing!

Thing!

Joy and Jisoo opened their phones when they receive a notification.

Jennie's Birthday🥳🎉(7)

Yeri:Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuu my damn brother!!!

Wendy:what's up?

Seulgi:Oh yeah,It's Jennie's birthday right?!

Irene:Gosh I forgot to say this this morning!

Jisoo: How are you now?

Lisa: What time do you all come home?

Wendy:I'm at 1'o clock

Seulgi: I'll follow Irene

Jisoo: I can go home anytime

Joy:Jennie and I have come home. We're at Jisoo's restaurant

Irene: Wendy,you come home and stop by Yeri's school with Lisa to pick them up. Seulgi you come home with me now and then Jisoo,you also come home and help me decorate the house.Joy,take Jennie and Chaeng for a walk first.

Wendy: okeey

Read

Jisoo and Joy looked at each other when Jennie was busy looking for a comfortable position for Chaeng to sleep.

"Erm I have business so I have to go"said Jisoo.

"Oh yeah,I forgot  that my lip stick runs out. Jen,please accompany me to the mall,"said Joy.

"Continue Chaeng?"Jennie Asked.

"We'll bring it.Sis Jis brought a baby stroller,right?"Asked Joy.

"It's in the car"Jisoo replied.

"Okay Let's go"Jennie said.

:
:
:
:
:

Now Irene,Seulgi and Jisoo have arrived home.They began decorating their house with balloons in  the form of letters.

"Have you bought the cake?"Asked Seulgi.

Irene patted her head lightly"I forgot to buy this.We didn't buy the food. If I want to cook,I don't have time to do it"Said Irene.

"Let's just order to eat and then we'll order a cake,"Suggested Jisoo.

"Okay,I'll order now"Said Seulgi and began ordering food and cakes for all of them.

********************************

The car that was driven by Wendy has arrived at Yeri and Lisa's school yard. Almost 10 minutes a week,Lisa and Yeri finally walked over to the car.

"Go home right away sis?"Yeri asked before entering the car.

"Yes,We'll help the others decorate the house,"said Wendy,driving the gas to her house.

********************************

Joy,Jennie and Chaeng have arrived at the mall. Joy's eyes twinkled as she looked ta the various types of bags of the latest release.

"Let's go!"Said Joy walking towards the bag store while Jennie followed her by pushing Chaeng who was in the baby stroller. 

"What is this one?"Asked,Joy who was pointing to two types of bags.

"Just give it up,"Jennie said making Joy look at her confused.

"What's wrong with you Jen?Since you were at camp,your mood is bad.Do you have a problem?"Asked Joy.

"I'm fine," Jennie said.

Tsk,I don't even remember my birthday-Jennie thought

Joy just held back her laughter.He knew the reason why Jennie was in a bad mood but she choose to carry out the plan that was already  carried out.

********************************

"Finally!"Shrieked Lisa happily.

"When did they come home?"Asked Jisoo.

"I've chatted with Joy and she said they've come home"explained Wendy,nodded by her siblings.

Hum Hum

"It's them!"Said Seulgi.

"Ready,everyone!"Said Irene giving directions.

Coat 

"Surprise!!!!!"they all shouted as Jennie entered the house.

Chaeng who was in Joy's arms also cheered.

"Y-you remembered?"Jennie asked with glassy eyes.

"Definitely please. Happy Birthday Jennie,"Irene said.

"Happy Birthday Jennie Kim!"They all shouted compactly.

Jennie smiled emotionally and hugged all of her siblings tightly.She thought they didn't remember her birthday but apparently they wanted to give her a surprise.

"Wish you the best!!!!"Wendy said to the others.

"So now we party!!!!"screamed the maknae line except for Chaeng.

Chaeng was silent his eyes fixed on the cake held by Jisoo.

"Auuu~"ask Chaeng.

"Chaeng wants to eat hurm?"Jennie took Chaeng in Joy's arms and kissed her sister's cheeks.

"Don't be a little Jen,"said Irene.

"Yes,sis"said Jennie,feeding Chaeng the cake.

They enjoyed their time together by watching  a movie together.It is able to make their lives colorful with siblings beside each other.