𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢:𝟷;𝟷

"Huaaaaa~"Chaeng's cries were heard and Jennie immediately moved to the room. Keknya the fat baby is already awake from sleep okay.

Jennie opened the door to her room and immediately opened her eyes in surprise.

"ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Jennie's scream made the 7 siblings jumped in surprise and they immediately ran to Jennie's room.

"There's what-"Irene's speech was cut short when she saw Jennie scared by hugging Chaeng who was crying in her arms.

(am sorry)

"B-blood,"muttered Wendy. 

Yup.Jennie screamed because she saw the blood splattered on the floor and even Jennie's room window had broken because she was thrown by a stone.

"JACK!!!!!!!!"Irene shouted for Jack and not long after he caught up.

"What's the problem,miss?"Asked Jack.

"Tighten the guard and find out who is the mastermind who caused this problem!"Said Irene.

"Yes miss,"said Jack.

"Jen,it's better if you and Chaeng just sleep in your sister's room,"said Jisoo.

Jennie nodded and immediately she walked to Jisoo's room followed by Jisoo when her other siblings were still trying to find they mastermind who caused problems in their home.

"Huaaaaaa hiks aaaa~"cried Chaeng even now his face was already flushed.

"Shhh calm down dear.Brother is here"whispered Jennie trying to calm Chaeng.

Jisoo sat himself on the soft bed and looked at Jennie seriously"Who is the mastermind behind all of this?"Asked Jisoo.

"I don't know why but I'm sure this is all uncle"said Jennie,who successfully calmed Chaeng and Chaeng went back to sleep.

"Wasn't uncle really kind to dad?After all,uncle is the youngest brother of daddy,"said Jisoo.

Jennie sighed roughly"Ah,everything is really complicated"Jennie said  laying Chaeng on the bed.

:
:
:
:
:
:

:

At exactly 3 pm,Wendy and Seulgi are now in the supermarket.they were assigned to buy ingredients and also Chaeng's diapers.

"Have everything,right?"Asked Wendy pushing the shopping cart.

Seulgi seemed to think and a second later he snapped his fingers"Well,there's something left behind!"Said Seulgi.

"What?"Confused Wendy.

Without answering Wendy's question,Seulgi immediately walked off to the snack section followed by Wendy pushing the trolley.

"Pringles!"said Seulgi put several cans of pringles into the trolley.Wendy just rolled her eyes lazily.

Deg 

A second later,Wendy found a figure of a man who was monitoring them.Wendy continued  to stare at the namja and finally their eyes met.Can Wendy see if the namja was shocked and the namja immediately walked away from there.

"What do you think about your crush?"Asked Seulgi,making Wendy's attention focus on him.

"No"said Wendy.

"Okay,Let's pay"Said Seulgi.

Wendy nodded and pushed the trolley around followed by Seulgi. The bad thoughts keep haunting him made him feel uncomfortable.

:
:
:

Carrying some of their shopping bags,Wendy and Seulgi came out of the supermarket.

But suddenly a namja intercepted them,making them jumped. They can't see the face of the namja because the namja is wearing a mask and a hat.

Wendy widened her eyes in surprise"You were the one peeking at us!"Wendy exclaimed.

Seulgi frowned in confusion"She has a crush on you Wen"Seulgi innocent.

"Not a devil!"Annoyed Wendy.

Now Wendy's attention is fixed on that namja"What do you want?!"Asked Wendy.

""Come with me!"Cold Namja.

"You must be the person my uncle ordered,right?!"said Wendy.

"Tsk,just come along!"Said the namja again.

"I won't!"replied Wendy.

Just now that the namja wanted to drag Wendy and Seulgi,two men in black suits believed to be Seulgi and Wendy's bodyguards over them.

"Tsk,Damm it!"muttered the namja who saw the men in the black coat.

At full speed the boy ran away when one of the bodyguards chased him.

"Miss,It's okay?"Asked the bodyguard who approached Wendy and Seulgi.

"We are fine,who are you?"Asked Seulgi.

"I'm Josh,Miss Wendy's  bodyguard  and earlier Ash,Miss Seulgi's bodyguard.We were asked by Miss Irene to monitor  you from afar,"explained Josh,who is Wendy's bodyguard.

Dorrr

They all looked at each other when they heard the sound of gunfire.

"Miss Miss better go home now.I will follow you from behind"said Josh.

Seulgi and Wendy nodded and immediately walked over to them. Seulgi immediately stabbed the gas in his car to go home when Josh followed Seulgi's car from behind.

_____________________________________________

Happy ending or sad ending?

Who do you think caused all of this?