ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

right, okay. so this was my first book and i was still a beginning writer. this book is truly one of my worst creations and it's not very good. read at your own mf risk. i have three other books on my page that i'd love if you checked out. overall, please don't read this book and hold it to me. it was written a in 2020 when i was 13. my writing has developed and still is. thanks:)

hello witches and wizards! welcome to my fred weasley x reader fanfiction. before you begin reading, i highly recommend looking over these bullet points to explain the story better.

*credit! all original harry potter credit belongs to our transphobic queen j.k rowling!!

*y/n is a gryffindor. i am aware not everyone identifies with this house, but it fits my story best. please respect it.

*the twins are just a year older than ron in this book. george and fred are in their 7th year while you are in your 6th. does not follow any of the harry potter movies.

*female reader! i understand that not everyone uses these pronouns and i apologize. this story will be a she/her.

*self harm! this is mentions of self harms and cutting. be aware.

*swearing! i swear alot in real life so it plays into my writing. if you don't like it, don't read it

*drugs! there may be slight use of alcohol, drugs, cigars, or other things like that involved.

*comments. please comment, it makes my day to see feedback. negative or positive.

*errors. i make a few grammar errors here and there. please feel free to correct me. i'd love to fix it for everyone.

*smut! smut will be present in this story. please be aware.

*actors. everyone who played in the harry potter movies will be the same as in this book.

*legend. a key for anyone who isn't familiar with fanfiction shortcuts.

*y/n- your name

*y/l/n- your last name

*y/n/n- your nickname

finally, thank you for choosing to read my book. i hope you like it and don't forget to check my other books while checking my profile! i love you all 3000!

-corinne<3