Late

I put down my sleeve shakily and started running faster to my house. My shoulder length hair flew gently behind me and my bright green eyes glowed through the early morning light. My light blue jeans stayed at my side and my black jacket that I always wore swayed in the wind gently. I sprinted through the same door I had left through and ran to where my mom had been. Instead my dad was standing there with a coffee in his hand.
"If you want to go to school you better walk." My dad said. Well, he's not exactly my dad, he's my step dad that acts like, and does, rule this house including me.
"Bye!" I said as I walked to the door angrily. Then my left arm started burning and I pulled it up. There was a picture of a foot kicking someone out.
"How are my thoughts basically appearing on my sleeves!" I yelled at myself. I just wanted to fall face first into the snow. Then my arm burned again and showed a snowflake in the same red color.
"Ugh!" I screamed as I started running to my school which is two miles away and I need to get there in five minutes. I finally got to school and only six minutes into home room. I sat down with no excuse and no intension of going to the office to get a late pass. My home room teacher was still working on her computer though so I had lots of time to get in and pretend to be a little angel. I sat in my cold desk with all of my unfinished homework in front of me. My teacher finally took attendance then let everybody read or talk. I decided to steal a little candy from my neighbor's pocket which I slipped it out of with ease, I would save this for lunch. Then my neighbor noticed it was gone and he looked at me.
"Looks like your showing your reminder to openly, give it back!" He said as he took it from my right hand. I looked at the back of my left hand and saw a red drawing of candy. Then the bell rang and I ran out of the room already in the flooded hallways.