1. The Suppressed Feelings

Haseena Mallik went in her cabin.
She started doing her routine work, suddenly her phone beeped.

The message said "Humein aapse ek zaroori kaam hai, headquarters mein aapka wait kar rahe hai"
She sighed. She did not want to even see his face. Yes, it was DSP sir's text. She started reading all her old chats with him, she went down the memory lane and all his promises and flattery texts were enough to add more to her grief. She then decided that she would send Karishma Singh to headquarters and will make an excuse that she's busy. But before she could be firm about her decision, one more text popped up which said "Agar Karishma Singh nahi hogi toh behtar hoga"
How? Did he just read her mind? Anyways, who even cares...
She texted him back "Okay sir"

On her way to headquarters, she cherished the moment when her heel had broken and Anubhav had held her, and when earlier he had complimented that she had looked beautiful. She stopped her car at HQ, she didn't come out of the car, she realised that she has been thinking about Anubhav a lot these days particularly after knowing that he loves her but for the sake of his duty he is not hers. But the fact that even he loves her was enough to melt her heart.

But no I have to forget him and all his memories. I know it will take time maybe an entire lifetime to forget my love, oh how smart he is... how intellectually he broke my other heel that day, and when he kept my hand on his shoulder for balance... I'm in love
NOT AGAIN HASEENA, MOVE ON. HE WON'T MARRY YOU! DIDN'T HE SAY THAT CLEARLY THAT HIS DUTY COMES FIRST.
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐻𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 '𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑑ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑛' 𝑘𝑖 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑤𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑?
Now now Haseena will you go and meet him? Remember what I said 'MOVE ON'.
She was getting confused between her mind and heart.

She reached her office.

"Jai Hind Sir"

"Jai Hind, aaiye Haseena ji baithiye"

"Kuch lena chaahengi aap, chai, coffee?"

"Um nahi Sir, shukriyaan... aapne humein bulaya, kuch zaroori kaam?"

"Uh Haseena ji, darasal humein aapse koi official duty ke baare mein baat nahi par ek neeji maamle mein vartalaap karni hai, kya aapki anumati hai?"

"Ji ji sir bilkul"

"Haseena ji aap aajkal kaafi chintit lagti hai, aapke aankhon ke neeche kaale gaire (dark circles) darsha rahe hai ki aapki kaafi raaton se thik se neend nahi hui hai"

"Aapne isliye humein yahan bulaya hai?"

"Haseena ji darasal aapki ammi yahan aayi thi, unhone hi mujhe aapki dasha ke baare mein jataya hai. Unka yeh kehna hai ki aap aajkal ghar parr kaafi chintit rehti hai kisi baat ko lekar, aur woh jab bhi aap se puchne aati toh aap vishay badal deti hai."

"Lekin woh humse ek dafa aur puch leti, aapko kyun takleef di"

"Haseena ji, aap shayad uss naatak se ab tak move on nahi hui hai, maaf kijiye lekin jeevan mein cheezon se move hona bht avashya hota hai, aapki sehat pae iska prabhav aa raha hai aur yeh sahi baat nahi hai Haseena ji.