Lego House (An Ed Sheeran FanFiction)

Autho's Note: Welcome to the third and final book of the Small Bump trilogy! Its been so amazing writing these storie and having you guys read them. I mean, really. I never thought they would get as big as they have. And I know what you're thinking 'a couple thousand reads isnt a lot' but it is to me. I mean, my first coupld books I put on here got a couple hundred reads (I've deleted them) and getting a lot more reads than that makes me happy. And the comments are amazing.

Dedication goes to: MintbasilLiamLover

Lyrics for this chapter: And I can tell you that it means so much to look in your eyes, to look in you eyes. And I can tell you that it's not a crutch to look in you eyes, to look in you eyes. We need to bridge burn, bridge burn. So now, her heart, a mirror from the start,evacuates the empty space that grew between them he holds her near, the sun a souvenir, a final time to reminsce before they bridge burn.

Remember! There are TWO ways to get a dedication. Awesome comment, or know the lyrics. Im gonna give you guys a hint for this song because it isnt a mainstream song, so I kind of doubt anyone would know it.

HINT: The band is 'Little Comets'

Jenny's POV

Ed kisses my neck slowly and softly, as I moan softly. He kisses my neck, my chin, my cheeks, my forehead, and finally, my lips. I let my finger tangle themselves in Ed's hair.

"Jen, I love you." he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too, Ed." I say, and kiss his lips.

He turns me around and undoes my dress, kissing down my back as he went. When my dress was all the way undone, Ed pushes it down to the floor, revealing my red lace bra and panties. I attempt to cover myself up.

"Come on love, you know you're perfect to me..." he smiles and kisses my cheek. I blush, and uncover myself. Ed picks me up and carries me to the bed, laying me down and getting on top of me. He kisses my lips passionately, and after a while, he brushes his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I decide to tease him, and not let him in. He surprises me by biting my lip, making me gasp, letting him gain control of the kiss.

I send my hands up his shirt, rubbing his chest slowly, and begin un buttoning his shirt. I take control asd roll ontop of Ed, straddling my legs to his hips. I begin to grind slowly, and feel his hardening member against me.

_________________________________

Waking up next to Ed after last night was amazing. It was just like it used to be. All the passionate love making, and little kisses. The little kisses. The I love you's. Ed was perfect for me. And I would do for him. Or at least that's how I feel about it.

Ed brushes my short hair off of my face.

"What are you thinking about, Jen?"

"Do you ever feel like you couldve done better than me?"

"You're perfect, Jen. I love you, and I'm happy with you." he says.

"You didnt answer the question..."

"No. I couldnt have done better that to be with you. You are the most amazing girl on the planet. And I love you." he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too. We should get dressed." I smile, and walk over to my suitcase.

Somehow, Liah and Eleanor packed exactly what I wouldve pack. If I wouldve gone shopping for my own outfit... I pull out some high waisted jean shorts, a white weater covered in crosses, and some red TOMS. I grab some black under garments, and go to the bathroom.

"Wanna shower with me?" I ask Ed.

Ed doesnt answer, but he walks into the bathroom with me. I turn on the shower, and we hop in. We dont have sex in the shower. We just shower. Ed washes my back, and I wash his. As soon as we are finished, we kiss really quikcly and step out of the shower. We dry off and get dressed.

"So where are we going, love?" Ed asks, smiling.

"We can go anywhere, really. How about we start at the mall?" I ask, smiling widely.

"The mall it is!" Ed smiles, grabs his wallet, and we go outside to hail a cab.

Suprisingly, its quite easy to get one.

"Where am I taking you?" the driver asks,looking at us through the rear view mirror.

"The Eatons mall." Ed says. The driver nods and pulls off.

When we get to the huge mall, Im amazed at how huge it is. It's amazing! The mall is beautiful on the outside. Ed pays the taxi driver, and we go inside. The first store I see is a little boutique with adorable mullet dresses, jean vest, and other sun dresses. I'm instantly in love witha jean vest with studs formed into a cross on the back. I grab the one in my size, and continue to look around.

"I'm guessing you like that vest, love?" Ed laughs at my huge smile.

"It's perfection!" I laugh. Ed kisses my cheek, and I look at a royal blue strapless sundress.

"I like this too. Maybe I should go try it on..." I say, grabbing the dress, and walking to the back of the store with the dress as vest in my hand. Ed follows closely behind, and sits on the bench outside of the dressing room.

Once I'm inside the dressing room, I take my clothes off quickly and throw the dress on, and put the vest on top. I walk out of the dressing room and look at Ed.

"Do you like it? Or is it too plain?" I ask.

"I like it. It fits your personality quite nicely." he compliments.

"Thanks." I smile, and return to the dressing room. I put my clothes back on quickly, and return to Ed. We walk to the register. The woman behind the counter looks at Ed with dreamy eyes, and I guess I make a face, because Ed places his hand on my waist softly.

"I'd like to buy my beautiful wife this outffit." he says. The woman loses her pleasant smile and he face turns into a scowl. I smirk. Ed pays for the outfit, and we walk out of the store hand in hand.

We spend the rest of the day hanging out, and finally go the movies.