Chapter 9

Author's Note: Okay, so here we are again, with yet another chapter of this beautiful book. (Lol, no)

Anyways, the dedication goes to: ashill623 for guessing that the song in the last chapter was The Harold Song by Ke$ha (:

Lyrics for this chapter: millions of girl float on their one quote living on their last hope, on their last hope. I like my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep. I would sell my sorry soul If i could have it all. Life is a play, is a play, is a play. My life is a play is a play, is a play. Yeah I’ve been living in the state of dreaming.

HINT: Marina & The Diamonds

_____________

Jenny's POV

Walking into the dance studio that Danielle and I were taking a class in, I almost lost my nerve. I haven't danced in almost six years. Of course, when I was bored I did the occasional piroutte or a la seconde, but those were out of boredom, and weren't to impress anyone. But today, in this studio, Danielle had enrolled in an advanced modern class. She had claimed she would come and take the class every now and then to calm her nerves. I said you do yoga to calm your nerves, not advanced modern dancing.

"Come on, Jenny." Danielle encouraged me while taking off her grey sweatpants, and striped crop top, revealing her neon pink sports bra and black shorts.

"Fine. But this is just because you want me to do this." I sigh and take off my cover up, revealing my gold short and black sports bra.

"Yay!" Dani smiles widely, and we both walk into the room. Surprisingly, it wasn't empty at all. About seven dancers, not including Danielle and I were stretching in various spots in the large dancing room.

"Danielle, how long is this class?" I ask, still looking around curiously.

"Three hours, why?" she says, confused.

"Just asking, I want to be back home in time to see Ed off. He's going to Germany for a month." I say.

"Oh, another thing for tour?" she asks.

"Yeah, I think his song The A Team just topped the charts there and now they want him to perform a couple shows there. I thought about going, but I decided not to. If all goes well here, I think I'll come back more often." I smile.

The smile of Danielle's face got so wide I thought her head could've ripped in half.

"That's great! This could be something for us to bond together in again!"

"I know." I smile, and hug Danielle.

"But for now, we need to start stretching." I laugh. "I wonder if I'm still as flexible as I used to be. I think I am with all the thi-" I cut myself off.

"Jen! What were you about to say?" Danielle laughs.

"Nothing." I say, blushing. "Let's stretch."

We walk to a corner in the room, where a girl who looked about 17 was stretching. She was quite tall, her long black hair in a high ponytail and the top of her head. She had navy blue eyes, and thick false lashes on. Her pale skin was unbelievable smooth and blemish free. She smiled when she saw that Danielle and I were walking over.

"Hi, I'm Emma." she smiles and comes out of the bow and arrow she was so perfectly doing.

"Hey! I'm Danielle, and this one of my best friends, Jenny." Danielle smiles brightly. I smile and wave at the girl who seemed to be one of the most perfect beings on the planet. She almost reminded me of Ryann. I haven't talked to her properly since the incident a few weeks back. She hasn't tried to contact me. Harry texted me one day and told me they were back together. Apparently, Ryann hadn't told him about what had happened between us. I honestly am not mad about it.