The freezer

Gumball P.O.V- "Oh no! We're going to be late for school!" I told Darwin jumping out of bed. "Oh no! It's time for breakfast!" He yelled. We rushed to the table to sit down. "Gumball, Darwin you know it's saturday, right?" My mom asked. Oops. "We'll what know?" Darwin asked me. "Let's go outside." I responded. While walking out I tripped over a freezer. "What the what! Who would leave a freezer at our door!?" "Mailman?" Darwin wondered. "Well let's take it to our room." I suggested. "Gumball. Why do you have the freezer?" My little sister Anais said Sounding annoyed. "It's not ours. Someone left it outside." I explained. "Sure they did." She responded scarcastly. "What do you guys think is inside?" I asked the other two. "Money?" Darwin asked. "Cold air." Anais told. "Lets open it!" I rushed. Inside was just a button. "What are you kids doing?" My dad asked walking by. "We found a freezer." "Ok." Darwin was about to push the button until Anais stopped. "Wait! Don't push it!" She told him."How come?" He questioned. "Because it says, it big read letters Don't press this button." "When it says don't press it means the opposite." I pressed it." "See. I told you nothing would happened." I bragged. We walked downstairs and everything was frozen! "What the what!" I screamed. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO PRESS IT!" Anais yelled. "Look on the bright side." Darwin told her. "WHICH IS!" She yelled still mad. Anais P.O.V- I am so and at Gumball and Darwin for freezing the house. "We need help." I stated. "I know! We'll get help! Gumball copied. "That's a good idea." Darwin cheerfully complimented. Those two are really starting to make me mad. "Woah." We all said when we walked out. "See what you did gumball!" I yelled. "You need to COOL off!" He laughed. "HAHAHA. It was just a joke." "It was so funny I forgot to laugh." I told him irritated. "Let's see if anything is unfrozen." Darwin said. "Let's check Penny's house." Gumball suggested. "Of course." I sighed. "Gumball, Darwin, Anais! Thank goodness you're here!" Penny greeted us. "Me and my family were just watching TV when it froze! Literally!" "that's weird. The everything outside is frozen too." Gumball added. "Because this is your fault!" I screamed. "Gumball, what is she talking about?" Penny asked. "Me and Darwin sort of found a button on a freezer and it froze everything." Gumball answered. "Did you guys go to the police?" Penny asked us. "I know where we're going now." I answered. "Coming?" "In a sec." She answered. Darwin P.O.V- At the police station there was a polar bear on top. "HAHAHA!" We heard him laugh in a deep, but normal voice. "I have finally froze the city of Elmore!" "Thaw out Ms. Mom, Mr. dad, and everyone and everything else!" I yelled. "Oh no. I'm scared of a cat, a fish, a rabbit, and a fairy." He laughed. "You should be Anais snapped. "Guys." Penny whispered. "There's a plug on him." We walked and took one step at a time. "Stay back." He had a freeze ray behind him and grabbed it. The polar bear aimed and Penny and tried to shoot him. "Penny, look out!" Gumball yelled to Penny pushing her out of the way. Anais went inside and went on the roof behind him. "Give me a second." she mouthed to me. "I'll distract him." I mouth back. "Hey! You leave them alone or____!" "Or what?! What's a little fish gonna do?!" "Nothing! But I'm gonna do something!" Anais yelled. "No!" He yelled when she finally pulled his plug. "Swish!!" Everything was thawed out. "Bye guys! I better get home. My dad is going to be mad." "Us too." Gumball said. "We are so grounded." I added.