The arcade

Thank you readers for supporting this book,

Gumball P.O.V- I'm so excited! The
arcade just got a whole bunch of new games! "Come on, Darwin! Lets go!" I yelled. "Go where?" He asked. "To the arcade." I reminded him. "Where do you two think you're going?" My mom questioned before we walked out the door. "To the arcade." I told her. "Right after you take out the trash." "Why should I?" "If you don't take it out, I will put a whole bunch of locks on all the doors of the house." "..." After 1 gazillion hours, I was finally able to take it out. "Let's go!" I yelled as I raced out the door. (Five Minutes Later.) "Darwin! Let's play this first!" I yelled pointing at a fighting game. I kicked Darwin's butt every time. "The super-mega arcade is now close!" We heard on a loud speaker that me and Darwin ignored. Darwin P.O.V- "Did you hear something?" I asked Gumball. "Nope!" He lied so we could finish playing. "Gumball... Turn around..." I told him. "Ah!!" He screamed. The lights was off. "Let's go in here!" I suggested running towards a security office. "Hello, hello?" We heard from Anais. "Anais?" Gumball asked. "Yes. Listen: I just did research. The animatronics move by themselves!" "What do you mean?" I asked. "Wait, how did you know where we are?" I asked. "Mom told me. Anyway! I hope you come out alive!" Anais said real fast hanging up. There were many cameras. There are 5 animatronics. Gumball P.O.V- "I'm watching you Bucky Bear..." I said starring at the camera. I blinked for a quick second and it was gone. "WHAT THE WHAT?!?!" I yelled. "Aren't they switched off!" Another camera had Mickey, a chicken. Darwin stared at the camera for a few seconds, blinked really fast and it moved. Mickey was standing at the door! "CLOSE IT!!" Darwin screamed. "No, I'll leave it open and give him a hug!" I told him scarcastly while closing the door. "SLAM!" "Is he gone?" Darwin wondered. "Why can't we go out the back door that leads outside." I asked. "On three. One... Two... Three!" "Let's go home." I said. "We walked to our room. Guess who was there? "AHHHHHH!!"