three

"hey y/n" you hear through the phone while staring at him

"oh hell no" you say while walking into your house, you end the call with him and go straight for his apartment.

"thats weird" clay muttered to himself

You walk out of your apartment and walk over to clays' and knock on it.

"coming" you here from the other side of the door.

you watch as the door knob turns and swings open revealing clay.

clay was surprised you were there so he stood there shocked, in his messy oversized tee and sweatpant and you with a hoodie and biker shorts.

he was looking down at you and you were looking up at him.

his messy dirty blonde hair was partly covering his green eyes, freckles were spread evenly across his cheeks and nose, his lips that were slightly parted started curving into a smile.

he was staring down at you and studying your features too.

hes kinda good looking, u tell yourself

"hey y/n" you hear him say.

"hey clay" you say.

"wait no, im mad at you, why didnt you tell me that you were my neighbour in the first place, you literally scared the shit of of me with the box of cereal" you say.

he laughed at little, "idk i thought it was funny, not gonna lie it kinda is" he said.

"no shut up im leaving" you say leaving him there and walking back to your apartment.

you walk into your apartment, kinda surprised that clay is a decent looking guy, until then, you thought he was just a green blob.

you laugh at how you guys met.

u look at the cereal box sitting on your kitchen counter, "im kinda craving cereal" you mumble to yourself.

you grab your bowl and pour milk into it, then, you grab the box of cereal that clay kindly provided.

but then you remember about the time clay told you that he skips breakfast all the time, you decided to get him to eat with you.

you walk out of your apartment and head to his.

you knock on the door and hear clays voice of the other side and with that the door swings open revealing clay.

he looks at you shocked, but he was happy to see you again.

you grab his arm by the wrist and say, "come eat with me" and drag him out of his apartment and head over to yours.

You unlock the door and let go pf his wrist, he follows you as you walk to the kitchen.

"didnt you say you were mad" he says teasingly as he sat down.

"yeah i was, but i want you to eat so here we are" you say, finally deciding to cook him eggs and bacon.

you pull out everything you need and start cooking, you felt clays eyes on you but you continued cooking.

after you were finally done, you plated his food and gave it to him.

"wow not bad, you can actually cook?" he says jokingly.

"yeah i can, i don't sit around playing minecraft all day" you say as you sit down to eat your cereal.

you both started eating and talking, laughing here and there.

suddenly there was an awkward silence, you decided to break the silence, "you know for someone who hasn't done a face reveal, you look pretty good"

———————————————————-
sorry for the short chap!
next one will be better
<3 u