EXO'S XIUHAN (SMUT)

Luhan hears a knock on his door and gets up from the couch to open it. I thought that I left the door unlocked for them. The other members went out to have a night out at a local bar. So hedecided that since someone will need help with their hangovers that I will stay home. He open the door and see them in the hall. Xiumin falls forward into his arms. He pull him and the others inside to the living room. "I am gonna make you guys some coffee. Stay here." I don't think they are gonna move unless their headed to the bathroom to vomit. As soon as everyone has a mug of coffee and has it drank he drag them one by one to their rooms. It was harder than he thought it would be. Being that most of them are taller and heavier than him. Plus, trying to drag Chanyeol's tall body through their room without tripping over something. As soon as he got Suho in his bed he head to his own. He opens the door to see Xiumin coming out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. He looks up at him and his facial expression changed. His usual bright and care free eyes are now dark with a twinkle of something. He shrugs it off and close the door. He heads over to the bathroom and take a shower. He come out and find Xiumin still awake. He sit next to him on his bed. He sits up and looks at him. His eyes are still dark. "Luhan?" "Yes, hyung?" "Can I tell you something?" Without his answer he leans forward and captures Luhan's lips with his own. At first Luhan just sits there. Xiumin pulls away and looks at Luhan. "I like you. I have for a long time." Luhan smiles and kisses Xiumin again. "I like you too." He says into the kiss. Xiumin's hand wanders to the younger boys butt and squeezes it. Luhan gasps at the sudden gesture and Xiumin takes his chance to slip his tongue into Luhan's mouth. His tongue explores his mouth and intertwines it with the younger boy's. "Mm....Xiu.....mm." Luhan feels a throbbing sensation from his groin. Xiumin moves his hands to pull off Luhan's towel. When he does that, Luhan shyly looks away. This is so awakward. It is pointing straight up. Xiumin laughs and pushs him onto his back. "Don't be embarrassed. You are actually pretty big." Xiumin's mouth runs all over Luhan's body. He licks his nipple and the other boy groans at the pleasure he is experiencing. He grabs onto Xiumin's hair and prods his nipple into his mouth. Xiumin moves to the other nipple and does the same. His mouth and tongue trails down to where it is the most sensitive. Xiumin licks a stripe up the underside of his cock, making Luhan groan. He takes his time pressing open mouth kisses on the side of his shaft. "Oh God, Xiumin. Please." He chuckles and presses a kiss to the tip before engulfing as much as he could. Luhan groans and lifts himself up but lays back down. He pushs his hips forward, wanting more of himself in that tight hot wet place. Xiumin places his hands on Luhan's hips and pushs them back down. One of his hands curl around Luhan's shaft at the base. He begins to bob his head, his mouth meeting his hand everytime. Luhan can feel his end coming near. So, Xiumin slips his other hand between Luhan's legs and begins to massage his balls. That proved to much for poor Luhan. He wildly bucked his hips as he came into Xiumin's mouth. Xiumin swallows and smirks at the younger one's relaxed body. He gave him enough time to recover and then grabbed luhan's hand guided it to his own erection. His long slender fingers grasped him and began to stroke him. "Uhg.....feels so good....." Then, Xiumin lifted luhan's hand away and slid in between luhan's legs. "Are you ready,,lulu?" Xiumin looks into his lovers dark lust filled eyes. Luhan nods his head and Xiumin takes the youngers legs and wraps them around his waist. A few careful pushs makes his tip slide into Luhan's body. He slowly pushs himself inside. He finally stops when he is buried deeply inside of him. Xiumin watchs his lover for a sign to begin. Luhan finally relaxs, the feeling of fullness was strange but so good. His mouth relaxed and his hands unclenched the sheets telling Xiumin that he was ready. He pulled out a little and pushed himself back in. As Xiumin did this the remains of pain were overwhelmed by pleasure. "F-faster..."he moaned. Xiumin picked up his pace and pressed even hardder and deeper into him. Moans rolled from his beautiful lips. "K-kiss me......" Xiumin immediately slipped his tongue into luhan's mouth , silenceing his moans. He kept them moving the whole time. Tears streamed down luhan face, begging for more. Xiumin noticed and grabbed his thighs and lifted them closer to himself; plunging deeper into his tight hot body. He moved his hips around trying to find the right angle. Suddenly luhan screamed out his name. "R-right there. Keep hitting there." Xiumin did. He listened to the sounds of luhan falling apart under him. Xiumin loved every shout every cry every moan that passed those lips. Xiumin dropped a hand and grasped luhan's shaft pumping it along with his thrusts. Luhan's strangled cry filled the air as his warm cum covered Xiumin's stomach. Meanwhile, Xiumin took advantage of this opportunity and pounded harder and deeper to finish himself off. Soon, he released and filled luhan with his hot cum. He pulled out his now softening shaft and laid next to luhan. Then, Luhan decided to lean over begin to lick Xiumin's stomach clean. "Why are you so fucking hot?" Xiumin grabbed his head and pulled his head into kiss. They shared a passionate kiss and feel asleep in each others embrace.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ Hey. Tell me if this was any good. I got bored in the middle of class and wrote this.

STAY BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!