Origins- Part 2

3rd Person Pov:

"The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. Police have cordoned off the area." Nadja reports on the current situation with the many stone beings. The mayor appears and speaks to the worried citizens. "We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway."
Nadja appears back on the tv, a picture of Chat Noir and Ladybug shows in the background. "Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug and Cat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them."

Marie Pov:

After dinner, my father and I wash the dishes while watching the events of today unfold on the news. This is all my fault! If I caught the akuma like I was supposed to, none of this would be happening. I watch the tv still in shock. My father turns around and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Listen, I know how upsetting and scary this is, but don't worry, sweetie; we've got two superheroes looking out for Paris, and the best way of helping them is to show them that we're not scared, because we trust them." My dad raises a fist and gives a look of faith. "But what if Ladybug fails?" I look down in shame. "Then I'd come and save you." He picks up a  piece of bread and wields it like a sword. "Super Baker to the rescue!" I giggle and plant a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks super dad!" I run up to my room and grab my purse. I pause and stare at my vanity. I open the drawer and take out the miraculous box. Should I..would Tikki be disappointed in me if I did? I nod with certainty and put the box in my purse.

3rd Person pov:

The next morning, Nathalie sits in the dining area as she waits for Adrien. "Hmm, what's he doing?" The clock chimes and she goes to look for him in his room. "Adrien?" She hears no answer. An angry Gabriel stands at the top of the staircase as Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard stand below. "You didn't see him leave? If anything has happened to my son, you'll be held responsible!"

Adrien Pov:

I couldn't take being locked up! I want to go to school but father still won't allow it. I decided to run away when I had the chance. Plagg flies out of my shirt as I run towards the school. "You're such a strange kid. Who would want to be at school when he can stay at home all day?"
"You don't get it, Plagg. I've had enough of being shut up at home by my dad. I want to meet people and make friends! Go to a normal school like everyone else!" Plagg sighs dramatically. "Uhhh, I think I'm feeling weak..." "You know what's strange?" I stop running and took a piece of Camembert out of my bag.  "The fact that all you eat is this disgusting, rotten-smelling Camembert cheese, and then I have to smell like it 24/7. That's strange." I say with a disgusted face. Plagg takes the cheese and eats it. "If you want to be able to transform into a superhero, then stinky cheese is the deal, my friend!" I sigh and he flies back into my shirt and I continue into school.

3rd Person pov:

"Ladyblog," Alya hands Marie her phone and shows her to show her new blog.  "Bringing you all the latest news about the coolest superhero, Ladybug! How awesome is that?!" She takes her phone back. "Check out the number of views since I posted the video!" Marie stops walking. "But why do you trust Ladybug so much? All these stone beings..." "She's gonna handle 'em." Alya says confidently. "But what if she's not really cut out to be a superhero even though everyone thinks she is?" "What are you talking about, girl? Oh, wait." Alya comes closer  to Marie and adjusts her glasses. "I know what this is about." Marie gets flustered. Has Alya found out my secret? She thinks to herself in fear."You're scared" Alya continues. "But don't be! I've seen her with my own two eyes, girl! Ladybug is a true superheroine! She's going to protect us all! I believe in her." Marie looks down at her purse filled with confidence. As she continues to walk with Alya, she notices a group gathered around Ivan. "So you really don't remember anything?" Alix says to Ivan. "You were totally going ballistic. It was so cool!" Juleka says. "You were seriously out to crush me, dude!" Kim adds on. Ivan looks at Mylène and then looks away. "Oh, I'm sorry... I wasn't myself..." Chloé scoffs. "Pff! Once a monster, always a monster." Ivan gets angry and stomps away as Chloé laughs. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"