|| THREE ||

Just like Seonghwa and Hongjoong said, the feeling of being bonded settled nicely.

It really does feel like it was with you your whole life.

But San had another question in mind.

"Agh — fuck! San!"

San grunts at the tight and warm feeling of Wooyoung's velvety walls, raising the youngers hips up and pounding into him.

"Gonna breed you, pup. Gonna fill you up with my pups." San growls in his ear, his fingers digging into the flesh of Wooyoung's hips.

"Ngh, please breed me Alpha! Wanna have your pups!"

Are you certain?

Yes! I wouldn't mind carrying your children Sannie.

He chuckles and nods, bringing Wooyoung's body closer to his.

Wooyoung lets him and rests his head on San's shoulder, baring his neck and letting the Alpha sink his canines into the mating mark.

"Gonna cum, Woo."

Wooyoung lets out a grunt. San's knot seems to be bigger than usual, his cock head hitting his prostate.

He lets out a yelp as San comes inside him, his knot snugly fitting into his hole. He shudders as San's cum fills him up.

"Look down Woo."

Curious he looks down, his eyes stopping at his stomach. There's a bulge there, the extent amount of San's cum stretching his stomach out. There's also a small bump, from San's cum as well.

"Fuck."

"Fuck indeed."

San lays them on their sides, his hand gently rubbing circles on his stomach. His thumb gently traces over his belly button, then over the outline of San's cock head.

"You'll be a great parent Woo." San says, his voice low and husky. He rests his head on Wooyoung's, gently kissing top of his head.

"You'll be too." Wooyoung replies. He raises his head up, gently nudging San's chin with the top of his head.

San chuckles, his fingers poking playfully into Wooyoung's sides. He giggles at the action, squirming a little.

"Okay, okay."

San laughs, shaking his head and resting his head back on the pillow. Wooyoung snuggles into his chest, resting his head on San's arm that was laying under him.

Wooyoung takes the comforter and pulls it over their naked bodies, sighing as the soft and cool material makes contact with his heated skin.

"Sleep baby." San kisses his temple softly, than placing a soft peck on his shoulder.  Wooyoung scrunches his a little but does as told, snuggling closer and closing his eyes, San's calm breathing lulling him into sleep.

San watches him fall asleep, gently combining his fingers through the others dark and silky lavander hair.

"I love you Wooyoung."

"—ove you too Sannie."

San chuckles and kisses his head softly, laying his head back on the pillow and closing his eyes, Wooyoung's calm breaths lulling him into sleep.

They continue the same pace every night they get. The pack also decided to give them some space as well. Hongjoong and Seonghwa stayed closer since their room is right across theirs, and Seonghwa is a month pregnant as well.

Wooyoung was glad because of that since he could easily reach Seonghwa if something went wrong.

San went out to a human pharmacy to buy pregnancy tests for him, while Hongjoong went him to buy pregnancy necessities for Seonghwa.

"Sannie, do you think it worked?"

"I'm not sure baby," San shifts his body around, nuzzling his nose into Wooyoung's scent gland. "But I'm keeping a eye on you just in case. Seonghwa said he will too when Joong and I are hunting."

Wooyoung nods. He shifts his body a little, making them both comfortable and closing his eyes.

"How many do you think we will have?"

"Don't know to be honest. We could've had thousands of pups and I'd be the happiest."

"Now you're exaggerating it."

"I know." San deadpans.

He yelps when Wooyoung slaps his thigh. "Ow!"

"Don't care."

"Woooooooo."

"No."

"Young-ah."

"Nope."

San sighs and rests his head on the pillow and closes his eyes. "Okay, you win."

"I know."

"Come on, let's sleep. It's late."

"You better knot me tomorrow."

"Wooyoung."

"San."

Silence for a few minutes. "Okay, let's just sleep."

"............ Yeah let's."