|| FIVE ||

6 MONTHS LATER

6 months later both Seonghwa and Wooyoung are heavily pregnant.

I'm the meantime, each couple has gotten their own house with Seonghwa and Hongjoong staying on the main pack house since they're the Luna and Head Alpha.

San and Wooyoung were right next to them, Jongho, Yeosang, Mingi and Yunho on their left, forming a smallish circle.

"Feeling okay, Woo?"

"Yeah, just," Wooyoung stops, inhaling and exhaling. "Exhausted."

San nods. "Want a bath?"

"If you don't mind."

"I don't baby." San gets up from the bed, kissing his forehead softly and walking to the bathroom to set a bath for his mate and husband (yes, they're married, as it's a human tradition that they both wanted to experience).

San lets the water set in and adds warm water, he grabs a lavander scented oil. He grabs a lighter and lights up the scented lavander candles and places them around the bathtub.

He goes back to their room, watching Wooyoung gently up from their bed. He takes his hand softly, rubbing his knuckles and leading him inside the bathroom to the bathtub. He stripes Wooyoung off with his clothes and tosses them in the laundry basket, taking Wooyoung's hand again and helping him settle in the warm water. San takes a hand towel and rolls it up, placing it on the edge of the tub and slowly laying Wooyoung's head on it.

"Relax. Take deep breaths." San reminds him gently, kissing his forehead softly. He turns around and goes to the cabinet, taking out a face mask and gently setting on Wooyoung's face. He takes his phone and sets the timer for 10 minutes.

"Relaxed baby?"

"Very."

San chuckles at that, grabbing a large soft and fluffy towel and placing it on a heater to heat it up. He hears his phone ding, signalling it's been 10 minutes and gently removes the face mask from Wooyoung's face and throws it away.

He helps Wooyoung out of the bathtub and takes the large towel he heated earlier and wraps itaeound Wooyoung's smaller frame. Once his mate is dry he takes a soft and clean bathrobe and puts it on Wooyoung.

"Wait for me on the bed. I have to grab a few things." Wooyoung nods. San smiles and presses a soft kiss on the tip of his nose, letting his husband walk back to their bed.

He takes the body Luton from the cabinet and follows Wooyoung back to their bed, helping the younger settle into a comfortable position. "You five comfy?"

Wooyoung chuckles and nods. "We're comfy."

"Good." San opens the bottle, squirts a dollop of lotion on his hand and gently spreads it over Wooyoung's legs. He takes his time, placing kisses on the soft skin every now and then.

After a while he finishes moisturizering Wooyoung's skin so he gets up from the bed and goes back to the bathroom, washing his hands from the body lotion and cleaning up everything.

San goes back to their room and sits on the bed. "Want to put on pj's or?"

"Imma stay naked, just give me underwear. You're basically a heater anyway."

"........ That also." San gets up from the bed again, going to the closet and taking a pair of boxers for the younger and helps him put them on. He takes the bathroom and neatly folds it, setting it on a nearby chair.

" Better? "

"...... Yes. "

San laughs and nods, sitting back down on the bed and laying his head gently on Wooyoung's thigh, raising his hand up and tracing the large bump.