She called me precious

"Hey you! why are you not in uniform and why are you out this late breaking the curfew!" Yuki yelled I just got outside and there's already yelling going on

"Yuki-" my eyes grew... i was scared i...remember her.... Daisy.

"Zero... my you've grown up...you tower over me your no longer my sweet little Zero. No now you my precious Zero" She said

"You what are you doing here"

"Fear I can feel your fear I can sense it"Of course you can i was afraid I had lost you... all those years. and I still love you.

Yuki tried to approach her

"Yuki stay back" i growled

I don't want Yuki touching what belongs to me.

what am I saying

"Do you want to kill me my precious Zero" She said "here" She lowered her Komodo to were you could see the area where her heart was.

She should only show me and no one else but me..

stop what is she doing to me.

"Go ahead...my precious Zero"

"No...I can't...because I" love you and ill do anything to protect you. and if you ever try to leave me ill cage you up so only I can see you, feel, touch, kiss, abuse, and make love to you. I said in my brain...

what am I thinking.

"Daisy" damn it Kaname I glared at him how dare he steal her attention even if its only for a second.

"Big brother Kaname" She said what big brother then she and him.

"Daisy your supposed to be dead" Kaname looked shocked, scared, but most all those emotions were conquered by happiness.

How dare he!

"D-Daisy" someone said behind me.

how many more people are going to try to take her away from me. how many I'm I going to have to kill in order to have her all to myself.

"Who would have thought I see all my siblings especially my pathetic older sister Yui." Daisy responded with no emotion in her voice.

it send shivers through me I love her shes all I need, all I want. I just want to hold her in my arms have her moaning desperately underneath me begging me to go faster, harder, for more.

I felt my self getting hard just from that thought.

I want her.

No I need her and I will absolutely have her at all cost.