Aunt Misaki

??? POV

"Have you heard about the second of the 7 wonders? The Misaki stairs, they say if you step on the 4th step you'll be dragged into the dead, They say if you visit at twilight you see the blood of the victims" The voice on the radio said.

Y/N's/Akaibara's POV

I was sitting on the grass alone looking up at the sky admiring since Aoi had a meeting to attend I was left alone for the day. "Aw man I really miss Aoi," I said resting my hand on my chin. "I really wish she was here to keep me company," I said sighing in disappointment.

"Lonely are we?" A voice said. I looked up to see my older brother smiling down at me. "Hello Y/N," Amane said giving me his signature smile. "AMA-NII!" I shouted excitedly tackling him into a hug.

"My my did you miss me that much?" Amane said teasing me a bit. I nod a bit melting in his embrace.

"Hanako, who is she?" a voice that sounded like it belonged to a male. I didn't want to introduce myself because all I wanted to do is to get rid of the stress that I've been holding on to and sleep it off.

"She's my little sister," Hanako said as I drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Hanako's POV

"She's my little sister," I said to Kou who was confused by me holding Y/n close to me. "Look she's sleeping, She looks so peaceful" Yashiro pointed out.

I looked down to see Y/n sleeping peacefully while her head rested on my chest. "I guess that what happens when you haven't slept for over 50 years..."

(~The next day~)

Yashiro's POV

"Nobody knows who Aoi is!?" I thought to myself as I begin to panic, I rush over to the girl's bathroom only to see Y/N and Hanako playing cards.

"Hanako, Y/N!" I bust through the door yelling their names. They both looked up at me confused. "Yashiro what is it?" Y/N asked me raising an eyebrow at me.

"It's Aoi!, Nobody knows who she is!" I shouted out of panic. I saw Y/N's eyes widen a bit but then they went back to normal. "I see... Ama-nii what do you presume we do?" Y/N looked at her older brother.

"HANAKO!" Kou yelled running through the bathroom door. "KOU! THIS IS THE GIRLS BATHROOM!" I yelled at him.

"Tell me what you did to them!" Kou said grabbing Hanako by the collar of his uniform. "Making up rumours for your own entertainment!" Kou yelled at Hanako again.

"Okay okay, break it up you two" Y/N said taking hold of Kou's wrist gripping it tightly. "Also Kou I would advise you not to touch my brother like that again, Is that clear?" Y/N said giving a smile that had death written all over it.

"Y-Yes ma'am!" Kou said bowing his head in fear. "Great! Now tell us who kids are missing?" Y/n said doing a 360 mood swing.

"Well... Aoi it's like nobody has heard of or the other people that was taken" I said to Y/N worried for Aoi. "Well if what you say is true then we know who took them," Hanako said fixing his uniform. "It was Misaki who took them," Y/N said finishing Hanako's sentence for him.

"We'll be taking you Nene!" Y/N said dragging me by the arm.

"Hold on! You're actually not thinking about bringing Yashiro there are you!?!" Kou protested. "Well if you want to come with us you can," Hanako said smirking. "But we can't guaranty that you'll be ripped to shreds," Y/N said in a teasing sing-song voice.

"Well then let's go," Hanako and Y/N said floating ahead of us.

Y/N's/Akaibara's POV

"Well then let's go" Me and my brother said at the same time floating ahead of Yashiro and Kou.

(~At the Misaki stairs~)

"It's the 4th stair right?" My brother said, not sounding like a question but an answer. "Then let us go to the Misaki stairs boundary!" I said stepping on the first step already ahead of them.

"1,2,3 and...4" Me and my brother counted the steps we took at the same time.

On the last step we got teleported to Misaik's boundary and it looked as gorgeous as ever the last time I was here for tea with Auntie.

"I'll finally get to see Auntie again," I thought to myself as we begin exploring her boundary