Let's talk

A/N: since most of you voted for this to be a Gxg story I'll gladly oblige to your request.

(~The next day~)

Aoi's POV

I was in English class learning how to read and write.

I was paying attention to the teacher when suddenly Y/N appeared in front of me.

"EEP!" I let out a tiny scream and jolted from my desk.

"Is everything alright Aoi?" The teacher asked looking over in my direction along with the class.

"Yes sorry for the sudden outburst," I apologized, sitting back down.

"Alright," The teacher said turning back to teach the class.

I let out a sigh of relief and looked up at Y/N slightly glaring at her.

"My, my, did I frighten you?" Y/N said giggling, floating in front of me.

"Y/N you can't pop out of nowhere, especially not when I'm in school," I whispered at her angrily.

"Aw, but I want to check in on my assistant," She said floating behind me.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Doing your hair," She stated bluntly as she let my hair down.

"But people will see," I said worriedly

"I'll be quick," She said running her through my hair.

Okay..." I said sighing in defeat.

(~5 minutes later~)

"And...Done!" Y/N said happily.

"Here, take a look," She said handing me a mirror and straightening my head a bit.

The hairstyle was cute and I loved it.(You pick the hairstyle)

"Do you like it?" She asked peeking over my shoulder.

"I love it," I said smiling as I touched it slightly.

"Oh, one more thing," She said as she made a flower appear in my hand ( You pick which flower it is).

"Huh?" I looked at me confused.

"There we go! Now it's perfect!" She said giggling as she put in my hair happily.

"Now, sadly I must go, I promise I meet someone and I don't want to distract you any longer," She said sulking a bit as I could tell she didn't want to leave me but she promised someone that she meet with them today.

"Oh, alright, I understand," I said smiling as she disappeared.

Yashiro's POV

D-Did I see that right?" it thought to myself as I was in utter shock.

"Y/N is bound to Aoi!?!" I thought to myself again as I was in the verge of fainting.

Then I suddenly jolted back up straight.

"I got to tell Hanako!" I thought to myself determined. (Is Yashiro and Aoi even in the same class?)

Y/N's/Akaibara's POV

I appear in front of the girl's washroom in the old building and slid open the door to reveal my older brother sitting in his usual place looking out.

"Hello, brother!" I said entering the girl's washroom and smiling warmly at him.

He turned his gaze away from the window and looked at me and smiled back.

"I see you could make it," Amane said calmly.

"Never miss it for the world!" I said giggling.

"Let's talk, shall we," He said in a more serious tone.