you've been missed

Once we got home I showed him to the spare bedroom and where everything was. After I finished he looked around the house at all the picture frames on my walls of me and Sakura and Megumi, ones with me, Gojo and Megumi, and some of him as well were up. He stopped at the picture of me my daughter and Megumi. That day I had taken both of them out to the festival, I wore a bright red Yukata , Sakura wore a pink one and Megumi wore a casual clothes. Me and Megumi were squishing Sakura like a hamburger, her smile was just as bright as daylight and so were ours. Sakura had a ice cream in her hand and me and Megumi held up a peace sign.

"Thank you.." he said quietly carefully grazing his fingertips against the glass of the picture frame. "For everything .. for taking care of him , for letting me stay" he looked at me with a genuine smile.

I just looked at him and chuckled lightly, "he never failed to amaze me watching him grow, he's just like you." I walked over to the picture and stared at it. A single tear threaten to fall from my eye. I wanted to tell him , I wanted to ask him so many things.

"Is she your daughter?" He pointed at the little girl with pitch black hair . I hesitated, 'had he not seen the resemblance?' I thought to myself. I cleared my throat , "yeah .... She was.." I paused for a moment and jerked my head the opposite direction quickly. I could feel him looking at me, waiting for me to speak again. "She was yours to..." I walked over to the kitchen and pulled out a glass of wine and poured it into two glasses. He just looked at me in shock, he was confused and didn't know what to say. His eyes never left my figure.

I walked over and handed him the glass and sat down and let out a sigh. "The day I found out you left.. was the day I was going to tell you I was pregnant." I took a sip of my wine and rested my head on the palm of my hand.

"I - I" I cut him off.

"There is nothing to say Toji, you didn't know , how would you. It's not like you called or wrote" I spat out the last part. "I looked everywhere until I got too big to search for you. After she was born I waited till she was 2 and we looked but we were out of luck , so I stopped looking for you." I put down my glass on the coffee table and crossed my legs ,my eyes never leaving his. He walked over to sit on the couch opposite of me, looking at me waiting for me to continue but I didn't I just looked away, tears now streaming down my face.

"How old was she when she .."

"4" I let out.

"What happened"

"A curse" my voice went soft.

His head dropped in his hands and a single tear let out.

I was now feeling so many emotions, I couldn't control. "Why did you leave? Was I not enough?" He looked at me and shook his head frivolously, he then walked over and sat next to me , he grabbed my hands. "No no that's not it, you mean everything to me Misaki" I scoffed and got up pulling my hands away , "did I now? Then why the fuck did you leave" I was angry, I was confused and disappointed. I didn't blame my daughters death on him but I did blame my pain, my emptiness on him, he was the reason I never trusted a word anyone said to me.

"Misaki you have to believe me , I didn't want to. I had no choice" he got up and walked close to me. His tone was quieter than before.

"I wish I could tell you why I left but I can't. If I do.."he sighed and grabbed my hands once more and kissed them. "If I do you'll be in danger. I left to keep you safe, I left because I had to, not because I wanted to". This time I didn't pull away, I walked closer and leaned my forehead on his chest and cried. He put a hand on my head and pushed me closer to him and his hands wrapped around my body and I let everything out.

"I thought you were gone. For years I .. I .." I punched my fist on his chest lightly and my lip quivered. "All I wanted was for you to meet her ... to come back to me and her .. and Megumi.." his grip on me got tighter and kissed my head.

"I know Misa I'm so sorry. I here now. I'm here Misa im here" those are the words I craved to hear for the past 4 years on end. But I came to realize that , that was just a fantasy. I wasn't lucky , I was someone who was chosen to live in sadness and despair. I was happy with my little family, but it all came to an end when she died... Megumi was growing up. As much as I wanted him to be my own blood he wasn't. But I took him in and cared for him like he was, but he was growing and I knew eventually he would move out. In no time I was alone, I was sad and so I turned it something cold. I had put up my walls up and laid in between them like a scared child, that is until he said those words. My walls came crashing down, as much as he didn't deserve to see me this vulnerable I couldn't help it.

"I missed you so much" I looked up at him , both of our eyes were red, filled with tears. My lips desperately awaiting his arrival. And with no time to think he crashed his lips onto mine, tears streaming down my face. He cupped my face and wiped them away with his thumbs. He removed his lips and placed small passionate kisses on my cheeks, some on my tears soaking them up with his lips. My eyes fluttered closed and he kissed my eye lids. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted my head higher and kissed his lips once more.

I missed this feeling, the feeling of his warm pink lips on mine. They fit so well on mine, like a puzzle piece. The last puzzle piece that had been found after some time away from its original place, and once the last piece was together it created a beautiful picture, a sight that was worth seeing after some time from being away.

The kiss was full of love , full of desire. His hands traveled down to my waist but he didn't stop there. He slouched down a bit to my thighs and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and deepened the kiss. His hands then moved up my back and rubbed them up and down. He pulled away , "I've missed you too". He leaned his forehead into mine and closed his eyes.

The room was silent, all that could be heard was our heavy breathing. "Take me to the room Toj". I looked over at my room and he nodded and walked over.

He gently laid me down on the bed. My arms and legs still wrapped around him. He leaned in between my legs with one hand still on my head and the other on the bed slightly holding himself up front completely crushing me. He looked deep into my golden eyes and his face softened slightly, a smile growing from his lips. "I've missed your beautiful face so much". He caressed my face lightly.

He leaned in and kissed my nose then my lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and searched my mouth making sure to touch every part of my mouth he could. My hands traveled to the ends of shirt. I tugged at it signaling to take it off. He lifted his top half of his body up and took it off.

My soft hands started at his chest  , feeling and admiring every curve on his body. He leaned down and kissed my neck lightly biting it a couple times. He lifted his head and kissed me putting his tongue back in its place. My hands traced his v line and slowly putting the tips of my fingers in his pants.

He let go and pulled off my shirt admiring my breast. I unhooked my bra letting them lose. He leaned in and kissed and licked my left one. After he was done he attacked it putting it all in his mouth flinging my nipple around with his tongue. I put my head back and let out a small 'mmm' showing him I was enjoying it. After he was done he did the same thing on my right breast leaving purple marks.

He kissed in between my breast and down to my stomach and left butterfly kisses. I let out a small giggle and ran my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me and smiled.

To be continued..