Warnings, Info, and a little AU info.

Let's just say this took me like, a long while. It has romance in it of course, and a lot of uhm...mature content..((don't worry there will be warnings, it'll mostly be just a little of blood, fluff, some angst, and some adult content like i said. It won't be A WHOLE LOT of adult/mature content, but there will be a bit here and there, it'll be kinda rare. Mostly just mentions of it, like thoughts, and a few actions.

F Y I : I AM USING THE CHARACTERS OF THESE PEOPLE IN THE DREAMSMP, NOT THE ACTUAL PEOPLE! THERE WILL BE NO MINORS IN THE HEAT MOMENTS AT ALL, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. JUST THE ADULTS!!! IF ANY OF THEM(phil, wilbur, dream, Jschlatt, techno) ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ME WRITING THIS STORY THAN PLEASE TELL ME. THANK YOU.

This is strictly an AU that I made up while "shifting" in class, so it's pretty well thought out lmao. The chapters will come out slow, so bear with me. And I really need to work on my other stories....

To separate writer notes and time skip of sorts😌⬇⬇(sometimes random symbols)
-_-_--_-_--__--__-_-_-_--_-_-_-__--__-_

I'll only start a different chapter when the character perspective changes. It'll have the warnings and their names in the chapter heading :)

Anyways, enjoy reading, and look at my Twitter((MoonCard6)) for updates, and check here regularly as well.

Also, don't forget to follow my Instagram((MoonCardArt)) for character designs and little arts and comic things I make for my stories :)

((this story has me like 😭😍😍😍😍😍😐😑😍😍😍😍😍💕💕😳👊😔😔😔😔😐👀✋✋😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😐😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤💕💕😐😐😐😐😅😕😕😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇))