2. 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢

ᴏsᴛ: Bʟᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Gʀᴇʏ - BTS

.

.

.

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗 ✈︎

Yesterday seemed like a distant past, today felt unfamiliar, and tomorrow will be terrifying.

The past makes the present, yet, the present makes the future. It is up to you to decide your fate but know that every road has a thorny pathway. Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life. For even the water is blue like me and you.

As the ship reached the sullen blue-black waters of Joseon, the dullness of color reminded Jin of how this place was an absolute abyss. Though many would think Joseon would treat its people right, Jin knew that was a truth untold, for what lies ahead was only the eyes of war.

꧁☀︎︎꧂

The door creaked open revealing Lay with a map in his hand. Jin, who had been sleeping on the desk, instantly woke up as he felt a tap on his shoulders.

"What happened?" The handsome male said while yawning due to the lack of proper rest.

"This is the map of Joseon, we were instructed to only go into these areas marked," Lay drew circles onto the map for the territories they were allowed to enter

"Ah right, weren't we supposed to go meet the group of men as soon as we reach Joseon?"

"Yeah, first thing in the morning," Lay looked out the window that was inside the ship, "isn't it strange how the sky went from blue to grey?"

Strange...Jin found many things wrong with Joseon but he knew that Joseon wasn't strange, the people were. Jin knew that what made Joseon so hateable in his eyes were the selfish people who lived there.

"Well I'm going to go sleep now, we have a big day ahead," Lay left the map on Jin's desk and walked away to his room

'A big day indeed' Jin thought to himself as he tried to go back to sleep

.

.

.

Grey, the color of ash during warfare. The color between black and white, the color between pain and worry, the color between death and life. But Grey was still beautiful, for even after one's downfall, it's a color of pride.

We may experience great misery in our lives but instead of letting it stumble us, grow to embrace the challenges and overcome it with pride

꧁☾꧂

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene as everyone started their early morning activities.

"Byul-Ah, how much longer do you want to sleep," Gaeun bursted into Moonbyul's room in attempt to wake her up, "I'm going to count
to 5 and you better wake up by then."

"1"

No response...

"2"