Episode 1

You check your clock. 19:41,and you are very tired,sad and angry. You breathe heavily and take your key to the condominium,and greet the neighbor coming to the gate. It's the 9th time you are fired this month. You enter your home,take a shower and start your notebook. You then check your messages,and open a money pack your friena sent you. You let a heavy breath,and thanks him. Then you receive a call,from the same friend,named Jack. You accept the call,and he starts speaking to you.

Jack-Matt! Hey,what happened? You look dead inside.

Matt-I got fired. Again. I'll try another job.

Jack-I think I found a job for you. Check this link:

He sends you a link,and you click it. It redirects you to a site dedicated to the site of a new and well-known party place.

"Welcome to the new and improved Benny's Funworld! With our bleeding edge tech animatronics you and your family can enjoy the party and also rent animatronics for private parties at a special underground location at Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays!"

Jack-This place opened a week ago,and everyone is loving it! I searched and you can contact them! Think at the money you will get!

Matt-Hmmmm. Looks like I will fit. Thank for the idea,Matt!

You then check their website,and contacts them for a job interview.

Attendant-Welcome to Benny's Funworld! How can I help you?

Matt-I would like to apply for security guard.

Attendant-We are only available at Wednesdays,but we can send you the Security Guide tomorrow.

Matt-I would like that.

Attendant-Well,thank you for contacting us! See you next week!

To be continued at Episode 2...