chapter two

a/n: hey hey :) um i hope your nights fun if i'm even posting this at night... but it's night when i started thinking of it so yes :) have fun

~one month has passed since last chapter~

you can't believe you've been chief of pediatrics at grey-sloan for one month and haven't gotten fired yet. which is pretty impressive you thought but it really isn't. so you decided to stop overthinking and you turned off the shower. you walked over to your closet and picked out black suit pants but fitted and a light blue cut down shirt. you also wore heels again... you always had to wear something colorful so the kids would feel a tiny more comfortable. you decided to check your phone. it was 6:30 a.m. so you rushed out and went to the hospital. you obviously got the coffee from the coffee cart it was just superior.

you walked into the attendings lounge and saw arizona. she was just gorgeous and her smile just made you feel warm inside. "hey y/n" she said smiling. "heyyy arizona" you said smiling and laughing. "i got a special case for you today i think you might fall in love with me after" she said laughing while she was walking out. "i hope so!" you yelled. then jackson walked in. "you got on a special case with arizona too?" he said. "yeah i do wonder what it is" you said. you both just said hmm. then got paged to arizona.

"hey thank you all for coming. we got a big case" she said kind of smiling but not her warm one more like a forced one. you couldn't have not noticed everyone in the room. link, amelia, jackson, richard, meredith, and even bailey. arizona explained the case. all you could think was wow this is a very very complicated case. what happened was the mother was having two sets of twins. both sets were conjoined. she needed jackson for reconstruction, amelia for the twins who shared a part of their brain, link for the babies conjoined arms, meredith because one baby was in kidney failure, bailey and richard to help keep things in control and you to help run the kids while she took care of the mothers. after everyone left besides you arizona walked up to you. "is this your first conjoined twins case?" she said smiling. "yeah it's just scary to think i'm the one people are going to ask for permission. i'm usually the one asking" you said in a scared tone. she gave your a hug. it was long and she made you feel warm and comfortable. she told you that you will be great at it and the surgery was tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.

you all stay in a conference room till 11:00 p.m talking about what you can possible do. you also had to judge which twin out of the sets was twin a and twin b. if something went wrong we would try out best to save twin a. you didn't want to think about it but then everyone looked at you. "what" you said confused. "you have to decide y/n what twin is twin a and twin b out of the sets" arizona said in a sad tone. you raised your eyebrows and started biting the inside of your cheek. you also was taping you fingers against your thumb. you said you would be right back and went to the bathroom. arizona came following.

you looked at yourself in the mirror and said how bad you could literally mess up right now. if you made the wrong choice you could kill all four of there kids. you didn't cry. we too strong for that. but your eyes got watery out of anger. you loss all your power and slowly sat against the wall. a minute later arizona walked in. she saw you on the floor with your head in your knees and ran over. "hey hey hey it's okay i know it's a stressful choice" she said sim pathetically. "just what if i kill all of their precious babies because i didn't think through it enough" you said like you were defeated. "i know you will make the right one" she said with a smile on her face. "no i won't because my whole life i made the wrong choices" you said annoyed. "like what?" she sounded like she actually cared. "i waited to tell people who i am. so now they don't talk to me because they think i'm a liar." you said. "you can tell me i don't judge i mean i'm just a lesbian who gave out accidentally weed cookies to the whole staff." she said laughing. you laughed and said, "well i'm bi and i don't tell anyone anymore i think they are judging me." she frowned and said, "everyone loves you here including me so don't think that" she said smiling.
she helped you up. "don't make the decision now go home and sleep you need it." she said laughing.

~home~

you were now home and you just put on your sweatpants and you heard a ding from your phone. it was arizona.

arizona:): hey i just wanted to let you know your an amazing person who cares what they think :)

y/n: it took me awhile to realize that but yes very true az ;)

arizona :): i got a nickname now wowww ;)

you could just hear her laugh through the phone.

y/n: of course you do :) all the pretty girls get one ;)

arizona :): hmm i will have to think of one for you miss <3 get some sleep though :)

y/n: fineeeeeee goodnight az ;) <3

arizona :): goodnight y/n :)
read 12:20 a.m.

you finally decide to lay in bed and try to sleep. but all you could think of is that arizona freakin robbins just called you pretty. AND SENT YOU A HEART. you finally went to sleep at 1:00 a.m.

a/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 i loved making it and tonight will be a double chapter type of night :) so be on the look out... <3