Who Is He

Dude I was crying during this chapter. TW death 😭😭 also I chose black for the flowers because it's the color of kiris real hair

I've been out of class for 3 weeks. I was getting sicker everyday and my body was getting weaker. I can feel my wind pipes being chocked. I knew I didn't have long. It wasn't unknown something was wrong with me. People obliviously knew something was up. The only person who knows is denki and he's been like a brother to me.

Every day I get closer to death and I'm starting to break. Everything is crumbling infront of me. I thought maybe I could be happy for ones but then everything was taken away. Maybe it's better this way. I'm a murderer, peoples blood is on my hands. This is probably my punishment for everything. Clara took everything from me.

I walked through the halls to class 1a. It was getting harder to breath to the point I can barely walk straight.

I was thinking when I ran into something. "Sorry" I said not even looking at the person. "F/n?" Clara said shocked. Kirishima was beside her. "Hmm" I hummed and tried to leave but she grabbed my arm. "What's going on with you?!" She asked. I looked at her with a dead expression. "It doesn't matter" I said tying to stand straight. I was trying to get her to leave me alone.

"Lier you look like death" she said. Kirishima looked away from me. He had a pain expression on his face. I felt like throwing up again. "I said nothing now leave me be" I said glaring at her and walking into the bathroom. I started to throw up more flowers and thorns. Blood and black petals was everywhere.

"What's going on with y-" clara stopped. "You have the-" I cut her off. "Yes happy?" I said whipping the blood off my face. "N-no your dieing..." She said crying. I laugh "really? Didn't you want me dead anyways? I thought I was a monster?! Well what happened to hating me?! I don't need someone as weak as you here crying for me!" I yelled frustrated. I'm angry at her. I'm angry at kiri. I'm angry at hero's and villains. I'm angry at...... My self. Everything I did. Everything I can never be. All because I'm weak.

I walked around her leaving. She was crying but it's for the best. I wanted her back but I never thoughts of what would happen if she was. I destroyed myself and in the process left a monster in my place. I guess the only way to defeat a monster is to kill it right?

Kirishima was waiting outside the bathroom. "You may want to check on your girlfriend. She is going to need a lot of support right now" I said walking away. "Wait w-who is he?" Kirishima asked. "What do you mean?" I asked forgetting that he thinks I love someone else. "T-the guy you love?" He said

I looked at him with a blank expression. "It doesn't matter. He will never love me." I said. Tears were threating to spill. "Please maybe we can help. Maybe we can save you. I'm sure if-" I cut him off. "I promise this guy is already in love. I've seen him talk about the girl he loves. Im only in the way. I'm better off dead" I said walking away before he could say anything.

I decided not to go and just went the roof. Tears ran down my face. I cried and I wanted to scream. I ran up to the roof and looked around. It was beautiful. I walked to the edge. Tears fell down my face as I screamed. I screamed out of anger, sadness, pain, and failure.

I heard the door open behind me. "F/n?" Aizawa said. I turn around to see class 1a. I smiled at them. "Don't move aizawa. I'm dieing anyways. This way is less pain full" I said looking at clara, Kirishima, and dinki. "I'm sorry I tried. I could never be a hero. We all know it. I'm to fucked up. I'm a killer and that's all I can ever do." I said crying more.

"Please f/n we can get through this. Well get the money for the surgery!" Denki sad crying. I started to cough up flowers. More and more came up. "I *cough* think it's *cough* to late" I said falling my lungs burn for air. I fell backwards into the air "F/n!" I heard Kirishima scream. I could barley hear over the air hitting my back. Tears blurred my eyes as I saw denki and Kirishima cry. "I'm sorry" I barely whispered. Everything started to go black and I could feel a few flowers blooming out of my mouth. They were attached to my throat.

No one's pov

She was laying there. Blood poorer out of her skull. A couple of black flowers bloomed out her mouth. Her eyes had pain in them. Denki yelled and fell to his knees. "Why why?!" He said crying more. Kirishima sat beside him. "This is your fault!" He yelled at Kirishima. "She loved you and you left her for- for her! She took her room and her life!" Denki grabbed Kirishima by the shirt. Tears streamed out of the two boys eyes.

Aizawa pulled the blond of of Kirishima. "I I loved her to" Kirishima said barley above a whisper. Denki stopped fighting. "What?" He said. "I loved her but I felt bad about clara" he said with wide eyes. Everything froze and they looked at the poor girls body. Clara ran away crying. Kirishima saw a note out of f/ns pocket. "It's a note" he said. Aizawa didn't let go of denki.

Dear Kirishima and denki

I wanted to say thank you for taking me in. I would probably have killed everyone if it wasn't for you. I knew I didn't have long but the pain was really really bad. I couldn't breath and then the pain from loving Kirishima so much. I didn't really even know I loved him till it was to late. I guess it's for the best. Kirishima I hope your happy with clara. You two are good for each other. I love you kiri and denki your my best friend. I never had anyone that loved me like that. I always watched out for myself and then you came along and helped ease the pain. Denki your my brother even if not blood related. I love you guys so much. Tell aizawa he's the best hero and tell all might he is not so bad. I'm scared that if I take another step everything would fall apart and I guess it did. Im going to see dolly again. I wish I would have meet you guys soon maybe things would be different.

I guess this is goodbye.

From f/n

Denki clutched onto aizawa. Everyone was crying as rain started to poor and wash away f/ns blood. Even aizawa was crying. Kirishima and denki started to scream. "Please no you can't be dead!" Kirishima yelled. "I-i love you so much-" he whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Goodbye f/n...