Nine

The two stepped out of the fireplace, dusting of the door that was left on their clothes. Harry was stood there in shock. This place was filled with magic and history. Everything was in place it looked so new yet so old.

"Harry?" Sirius Smiled

"Mmm," Harry said still in shock how a place can be so beautiful. The only place he called home was Azkaban. A place where criminals go and will never forget.

The grey walls and freezing temperatures haunt his dreams even inside of the prison. No matter how much he tried he will never forget about it not even for a few seconds.

"I will give you some options that are kind of important I will probably go for the first one but it's up to you," Sirius said seriously leading him to the dining room.

"But first Harry you need to eat plus and drink" Sirius reminded the younger boy. Harry nodded eating his first full meal four years.

"Ok, Harry ready for these options," Sirius asked the green-grey eyes of the boy.

"Give them to me" Harry Jested.

"ok option one is we wait a few weeks until I blood adopt you to make you even more involved with the family. The second option is that we do it right now with the house elf's help. Last but not least we never do it and you stay how you are" Sirius repeated.

He was thinking of these options even in Azkaban he always wanted a child but due to reasons he can't and when he found out Lily was pregnant with him, he was happy but when he got sent to Azkaban that went downhill real fast.

Then Harry turned up he felt a pull towards this child. Raising a child in Azkaban was hard but he became got to know the inner circle of the dark lord and due to that, he has more than taken the dark route in the war.

Harry sat there thinking. He wanted a family and the first few days in prison he got that. A bunch of insane murderous people. Not one someone usually called family but they make you feel loved like a family no matter what.

He thought over the options that Sirius gave him. He wanted the second one. Although he took the Black name he still needs Black blood to make him a full Black.

Sirius led him down to the ritual chamber. Sirius cut his palm drew a circle with it and placed some in a goblet.

"Right so Harry your gonna need to sit in the circle the drink the substance out of the goblet then we shall get started. and with that Harry sat in the circle and drank the goblet giving Sirius the ok to get started Sirius and the house elf's started chanting in Latin.

while these words were being chanted harry felt his skin stretching to cover his newly growing bones he could feel growing. This process was painful to watch but to also be part of it. Sirius could stand to see his son in pain so he closed his eyes but he didn't how he was going to turn out. after a few minutes, the ritual finished and one passed out in pain and over the magical exhaustion.

A few hours Sirius woke in the ritual room, looking around he saw his son. He was still skinny and short from the years in Azkaban but he looked different.

His hair was still curly because of what they did in Azkaban he was a bit taller and his features thinned and sharpened out a bit. looking at his son he saw his hair was going multiple colours. His son was a Metamorphmagus, something he had shown in Azkaban yet now it had shown up again.

Sirius was sitting down for a while he didn't even notice his son waving his hand in his face.

"Ummm father is going to need a name I can just be harry it's too basic" harry complained

"ok, why don't your new name is Regulus Sirius Black to bring back the memory of my brother that died a year before I went into Azkaban" Sirius allowed.

Harry's hair turned an orange colour

" yes I will use that name then plus Bella will like it she did say how much I look a little like your brother even before. Now I think I look exactly like him and nothing like you." He said looking at a picture of seventeen-year-old Regulus hung up on the closet wall.

And He was right of course, the same facial structure, same coloured wavy hair even the same height as Regulus was also a short child. The only thing spits the two up was the Heterochromia Harry had taken from the first ritual from Azkaban.

After a few weeks of staying in the manor, Sirius and Regulus managed to get to their normal sizes and know both looked their ages. One day Sirius and regulus was sitting down eating dinner when Sirius said

"so Reggie how would you like to have a trip to France to see my old friends The Delacour Family I head they have a daughter the same age as you" Sirius exposed to his son adding a wink at the and regulus agreed to go on the holiday,

ok so for those how have been reading I have changed Harry and Sorrel
ages to be 3 years apart for harry is the older brother- 26 April 2021