28. Bakugo x FemReader

Yes-
Ppl are kinda mad at me that I don't remember who requested what, and that is bc I'm making 5 different books at the same time... And my brain works differently and... I don't remember everything like you can't remember what you ate in yesterday morning!

Au; no powers
Requested; yep!
Hight: 5'2
Hopefully fluff...
____________________________________
INFO!!
You are the daughter of the most rich ppl ever, you are forced on a marriage with Bakugo. You've grown up together and he had a crush on you for 14 years since you were 11 you are now 25. Sharing a bed, sharing a house all of that made you fall in love with him...
*°•~°•*
Your POV

I just got back home from a day with my mom, she said no matter what we need to have our Sunday mother daughter day... It's fun! Really but she wants me to sleep with katsuki and... I don't know... Like I used to love him as a friend, best friend but now I love him as a partner... I really do. "I'm home!" I said as I got in the villa our parents got us. "Hey princess! How was the mother daughter day?" "Good! We first got Starbucks we got breakfast and I got some iced coffee, then we went and bought onesies..." "Teddy bear you already have so many, why do you need more?" "Those ones were really pretty... And really really cute" "well what else did you get?" "I got you a shirt, I got me mother mother shirts" (mother mother is a band and if you don't like them just put a different one...) "What shirt did you get me princess?" "I got you this one!" I took out of the bag a shirt a big one, that said 'my job is so secret I don't even know what it is!' "damn I like that!" "What else did you get?" "Hmm, I got a lion king shirt, I got really cool shoes, I got myself (favorite book), I also got (fave pop) and (random anime) manga!" "Did you get something to eat?" "We got burgers and I got you some!" "Thanks!" I gave him the bag from burger king and went to put everything I bought away.

2ND person POV

After you put everything away, you went to your room and saw Katsuki laying on the bed, on the TV watching a movie. "What are you watching?" "(Random movie)" "hey Katsuki... Can I tell you something?" "Of course what is it?" You pause the movie and made him look at you a bit irritated "I was watching that" "but I need you to listen!"
"...What is it I'm listening..." "Well you know how you told me you had a crush on me for 14 years..." "Yes I remember what about it?" "Well I love you... Too..." He blinked a little bit trying to understand what the hell just happened... "A-are you serious...?" "Yes" "d-do you really love me?" "Yes..." "C-can I kiss you?" "Of course silly..." He leaned forward and connected your guys's lips together, you put in your arms around his neck and he pulled you to his lap. He put his hands around your waist, you broke the kiss when your lungs were burning for air. "I love you so much Y/N, you know that right..." "Yes I do, and I love you too Katsuki" he buried his head in between your breasts, you brushed your fingers through his hair. He started kissing your neck well mumbling I love you's. His kisses went up your face, he kissed every single inch of your face, not missing anything. You are giggling from he's just adorable behavior. You held his face in your hands and kissed his lips passionately, he liked your bottom lip asking for entrance, which you gave him.

Your tongues danced together and you were fighting for dominance he won and explored your mouth, not leaving any place untouched. He then let you do the same and your tongue get explored his mouth, claiming what is yours. You then broke the kiss obviously for air. "Y/N... I wanna fuck you so bad..." "So do it what's stopping you Katsuki~" "you're a fucking tease you know that!" You've been grinding on him for a really long time. And you can feel the boner, it's hard very hard~

____________________________________
So here you go love~ and I was really fighting myself not to put any lemon in it it's just fluffy lime... I don't know what to do with myself right now I'm quite disappointed... But the request was specifically not lemon soo... Hope you liked it bye...