𝟬𝟵: 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝟭 𝗔

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕣

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐉 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇, the students in Class 1 A discussed the recognition they got out in public when the news had mentioned the USJ incident, and they were seen in the background.

They weren't really sure what would have happened to them if the teachers hadn't shown up, to rescue them. Some students praised the teachers for rescuing them, while others had just stayed silent.

"Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin . . ." The voice of the class president announced, demanding his fellow classmates to take their seats and stop talking.

"Uh were all sitting. . ." Kirishima replied.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing." Sero commented after.

"Dang it." The class president violently shook in his seat. The two sitting next two him tried to ease him, "Don't sweat it."

Classmates around the room then started to talk about who was going to teach today's class, seeing as their teacher had been severely injured and in the hospital.

When two students were about to discuss their opinions on who would teach today's class, the one and only Mr. Aizawa opened the door covered in bandages from head to toe announcing his daily entrance, "Morning class."

"Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?!" The students gasped.

"Whoa! What a pro." Kaminari was impressed to see his teacher alive and kicking.

As Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom, Zera followed behind earning some confused stares.

"Uh. . ." The class president wasn't sure what to say, "Mr. Aizawa. I'm glad your okay." He sounded almost awkward because of the girl standing behind him.

"My well being is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."

"Our fight. . ." Bakugo sounded uneasy.

"Don't tell me. . ." Midoriya sounded alert.

"DON'T TELL ME SHES A BAD GUY!" Mineta screeched, pointing at Zera.

"Eh?" Zera pointed at herself.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes down at his students, "The UA Sports Festival is about to start."

"Yes!" Kirishima sounded excited as the rest of the class groaned in annoyance at their teachers scare.

"Ugh! Why would you scare us like that."

Zera blinked, turning towards Aizawa, "Sports Festival?" She murmured.

"Wait who's that?" Jiro asked.

"That? That there is Sunpõ Zera. Introduce yourself." Aizawa turned the attention towards Zera.

"Okie Dokie." Zera sounded almost childish as she raised her hand in salute.

"Uh, Hi there. My name is Zera Sunpõ. My quirk is Enhance and it's kinda like how it sounds, I have enhanced senses and . . . Uh enhanced shhhhhhtrength."

The class sweat dropped when she said strength.

"Excuse me sir, I don't want to come off as rude . . . But isn't it a bit too late for a new student to enroll?" Yaoyorozu stood up from her desk, raising her hand.

"I agree." Iida replied afterward, "I kind of find it unfair that most of us students here had to prove ourselves worthy of attending this school with our fellow hardships, seeing a privileged student like her get into this course so easily without taking any of the qualifications meant to enter this school."

Iida's statement got some students murmuring.

"Privileged?" Zera scoffed, "Does it look like I want to be he-"

Zera flinched when she felt Aizawa's burning glare at the back of her head, daring her to finish up that last sentence in front of him.

Zera was now sweating profusely, "I- I mean. . . I took the qualifications to enter this school but I was a little late in the enrollment . . . "

"But that doesn't make any sens-"

"I know most of you are concerned and suspicious with the sudden enrollment of a new student. But I can assure you that she did take the necessary qualifications to enroll in this school." Aizawa reasoned, reassuring most of his students. "And she did acquire the same hardships you guys did. So that being said . . . Let's talk about the Sports Festival."

"Yes!" Kirishima exclaimed once again, pumping his fist up in the air. "Let's go kick some ass!"

"Sports Festival! Sports Festival!" Ashido cheered.

"Wait a minute. . ." Kaminari was unsure.

"Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro reasoned, getting some agreements with the other students.

'Wow that USJ Incident must have really took a toll on them, getting them this shaken up and paranoid.' Zera stared.

"Apparently, the administration thinks this is. . ."

Zera stared at the ground, spacing out, 'I wonder what I'll eat for lunch. Why am I still up here? Is he going to assign me a seat?'

'Wait does this mean I have to stand all day every day?' Zera groaned to herself, 'No, he's not that torturous.'

". . . There's only one tournament that matter's, and that's the UA Sports Festival." Aizawa finished explaining, turning towards Zera only to see her spaced out, dragging her leg back and forth.

'What am I going to do with you.' Aizawa's eye twitched in annoyance.

'Oh maybe I'll get to stop by Gram's office later on!' Zera's eyes lightened.

"Sunpõ. Hello, Sunpõ?" Aizawa called out for the 5th time, the girl had been day dreaming and setting up her plans for later on.

"Huh- What?!" Zera jumped, snapping out of her thoughts, "You called?"

"Yes, I did. You didn't respond after I called you 5 times." The annoyance laced in his tone was clearly visible to the others, making them sweat drop.

"Right, so what was it you needed?" Zera held her arms behind her back as she awaited for an order.

"As I said, you will be sitting behind Yaoyorozu."

"Who's that?" Zera rose an eye brow, scanning the room.

"That would be me!" Yaoyorozu announced, raising up her right hand.

Zera mouthed 'O' , before walking towards her seat and as she walked, her face was soon plastered with pure disgust when she heard something she didn't want to hear.

"If I can just Zoom Zoom Zoom!" Mineta drooled, his eyes dead set on scanning her body figure, making her uncomfortable.

'Jeez, I've gotta deal with another pervert? Give me a break.' Zera groaned.

🎉 You've finished reading UNCHANGED ─𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗛𝗔 🎉