INTRODUCTION AND CHARACTERS

Zarep (Vocalist)
• Nephew of Malaysia's Rock Queen; Ella.
• Former juvenile criminal that found guilty for involving in illegal street race and gangsterisme. He was released after he is 18 years old.
• Trained to sing by his own aunty, Ella

Hariz (Guitarist)
• A graduated from Royal College of Music, London in Bachelor of Music (BMus).
• trained by the former gutarist of Wings; Joe, Izo; guitarist of XPDC and guitarist of Cromoks; Karl.

Zuwe (Bassist)
• A graduated from Arts and Heritage Academy (ASWARA), Kuala Lumpur in Bachelor of Music (BMus)
• Trained to be a bassist from his uncle; Nasir that is a basist of Search and his neighbour; Yan from Lefthanded.

FH (Drummer)
• A graduated from University of Selangor in Bachelor of Management.
• Trained by Ahtonk of Def Gab C and Jojet; former drummer of Wings and Gersang.

Luq (Manager)
• A graduated from University of Malaya in Bachelor of Management.
• Used to work with top recording company like Luncai Emas and EMI Malaysia.

BENCANA is a rock band that originally formed in Kajang, Selangor by Luq consists of Dinn as vocalist, Hariz as guitarist, Zuwe as bassist and FH as drummer. The name BENCANA was given from Hariz's mentor; Joe. Few days before their first performance, Dinn quits the band due to some issue with Zuwe and FH causing them to forfeit. Then, they decided to look for a new vocalist as they will be part in a battle of the band that was held by a TV station; ASTRO. That led them to meet with Ella, a legendary woman rockstar in Malaysia that was known as Queen of Rock by Malaysian. Ella then recommended them to his nephew that was taught by herself. Will they be succeed?