𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

{Use Source sans pro}

𖣘⍟𖣘

Hello there!

First of, welcome to FLESH and thank you for choosing to be a part of the 'fleshy family' as I like to call y'all in my mind. If you think that's weird then you're right. Therefore I am.

If I'm not making any sense at this point just forget everything I just said and sit back, relax and have a great time reading this book.

This is just a draft,but I've tried to edit it to the best of my ability... So yeah... Expect a few hiccups here and there... But also expect none at all because you know, I really tried with this one .

I know you know that hating on and or shaming people is a major no, no so don't even. ... Just.. let's keep it civil.. no one wants to have to report you and block you. There's simply no time to do such trivial things in such a busy world.

Boy on boy action... I don't know why it's mandatory that I stated that because... It's pretty obvious from the tags so yeah.. I don't need to be asked. "Hey.. is that a boy kissing another boy?"because you have been cautioned ..TWICE..

If you're staying,then great!if not...then that's great too!I should have just put those two together and said great once but I'm feeling...weirdly excited so ...

Also...don't steal my work. Lol..why would you ever?

Oh!one more thing... there's a lot of cursing...I mean there's a lot of slurs sooo...don't be offended...it's part of the character's character
..lol...mhmm..

Keep on,
J.R

𖣘⍟𖣘