Chapter 8: Wrong Chocolates

Lucy's POV

I came in senpai's room bring his soup and chocolates that his father brought. I place it on top of the small cabinet beside his bed. It looks like senpai is sleeping. Hihihihihi I giggled quietly. I just thought of a great idea. I took the spoon that is soaking in the soup bowl. I am going to prank senpai by placing that hot spoon on his mouth while sleeping. I gently place the spoon towards his mouth.......almost there.....

"What do you think are you doing? Huh?" Eek! Senpai caught my arm before the spoon landed on his mouth. His not asleep!

"Ah...um....hehehehe...Sorry senpai!!!" I beg to him because his giving me a death glare and he is still holding my arm "I-I-I- m-m-made you -t-this....!" I said stuttering while pointing the soup by my other hand "Can you let go of me now?" I said and he let go of me and take the tray and the spoon on my hand

"Why didn't you say so, thanks Lucy!" he said returning back to his nice face. Sigh... that scared me. Senpai is really different today. Natsu-senpai is scary.

As senpai eat his soup I take my notebook from my bag and sit on Natsu-senpai's study table. I need to write every detail of his actions and personality for my book. This is a great chance for me to research on him.

"Hick*" I heard senpai hiccup so I take a look at him. His face is kind of red. Did he catch a cold? But it's an ordinary soup that I gave to him? Maybe I added more spice in it?

"Senpai! Do you want some water?" I asked and walk towards his bed and sit beside him

"Huh? Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" he asked a bit of slur on his words

"Eh? It's me Lucy? What's wrong with you senpai? Are you sick?" I asked continuously

"Lucy? Ah it's you Lucy? Why are their two of you?" What's wrong with senpai his acting weird like his drunk? But I didn't put any alcohol in that soup, how can that be?

"I can't be two senpai!"

"Hey! Do you know why I'm here? I am supposed to be in school?" he said still have slur on his words and act like his going to stand up from his bed.

"Wait senpai! You're injured you can't get out of bed." I said rushing on the other side of the bed and stopping him from getting up. I smell him a bit, he really is drunk but how can that be all I bring are the soup and the chocolate.

"Ah! The chocolate!" I take a piece of chocolate from the plate and sniff it. It does smell like an alcohol to me. Lucy you're in so much trouble. I take the wrong chocolate. Damn Lucy, why didn't you read the box first after you give it to senpai. What should I do, Natsu-senpai is drunk? Can't he handle a small amount of alcohol?

Hehehehe I thought of a great idea again. This is my chance to prank Natsu-senpai and at the same time gather information on him. Good thing that I always brought my Video camera. I recorded Natsu-senpai.

"What are you doing?" he said

"Filming you, you might not believe me if I just told you what happened right? So I'm collecting evidence." I said still filming him.

"How do you feel?" I asked

"Hot!" he said cheerfully, wow this is kind of cute hehehe

"What's your name?"

"Natsu!"

"Are you drunk?"

"I am!"

"hehehehe make sure to get ready your soul Natsu-senpai! Hihihihi." I said saving that film with a spark on my eyes

"Huh who are you talking too?"

"To the future you behind the screen."

"Dad!!!! Open the aircon I'm hot!" he yelled and why is he calling for his dad?

"haaa....ha.....haaaa....." I think he's getting exhausted from the heat he is feeling. I took off the blanket over him and something unexpected happened, he grabs my head and places it to his forehead

"Mom, please stay by my side. Don't leave us, please." He said and collapse on his bed.

"Huh?"

The door opened and his father came in to the room.

"What happened to him?" Uncle asked worried about senpai

"I'm sorry uncle I give him the wrong chocolate." I said bowing

"Ah. You see Natsu can't handle alcohol. A bit of it or even its smell can make him drunk." Wow new discovery. No No no Lucy what are you thinking? His father is worried about him. Uncle took a remote on senpai's drawer and click it and the aircon turn on.

"...and whenever he's on this condition, he always looks for his mother, he always talk to her like she is with him."

"Um...sorry if I asked you this, but where is Natsu-senpai's Mother?" I asked humbly

"My wife is died long time ago, she died just a day after the graduation of Natsu in Grade School." I didn't know that Natsu-senpai also lost his mom.

"But I know that he is trying his best to keep himself together for the sake of his brothers. His a good son so please always take care of him."

"Yeah I will."

"I'm going back to work. He just needs some rest and he will be fine." Uncle said and left senpai's room. I took my notebook again and write the things I just learned about senpai.

Mama, I think I can produce a good book just for you.

---

A/N: A little Misaki and Usui scene...hahaha.. but in reverse. Vote and Review Everyone...

To be continued...