part 49

Okay so firstly This story has 1900+ words and not 2000 because I got distracted while writing 😌👀

Anyways do hit the star button and leave your precious comments..

Chapter 49 is divided into two parts.. This is the first one and second one will be up day after tomorrow hopefully because tomorrow I won't going to Update any of my stories..

His palm curled into fist as he tried to controlled himself..

The were so many questions in him..

Why did he call her? And that too here..

He had already planned to never see her face again because she has moved on..He saw her kissing her fiance and that was enough for him to felt all the worst pains in this whole world.. It's okay it was his mistake and he was happy because she finally got solace in someone and that someone wasn't him..

"Do you know why I bought this penthouse?" She questioned him..He wasn't able to digest the fact that His Penthouse was bought by her..

"I spent my 50 crores in this penthouse" she said while he looked here and there.. It was still the same the way he left it..

"Give Ayan to me because I think we'll going to have heated conversation I don't want to him to cry in middle" saying she took Ayan from him who immediately started crying..

"Hey baby calm down I won't going to hurt you" she caressed his back murmuring softly in his ears while Ayan stared at her with his wide eyes..

"I am not like your so called dadda I don't hurt peoples" mocking him she went inside the room while manik followed her..

"Now you sit here" she made him sat on the middle of the bed and guarded it with pillows.. she switched on the cartoons..

"Nandini what are you doing huh? And why did you call me here?" He questioned her.. Smiling she walked out of the bedroom and he followed her..

"You know Manik after my Marriage with Ishaan I will going to stay here with my husband" she said while manik looked here and there.. He spent four years to make this beautiful penthouse it took him time and hell lot of money to design all the furnitures and the interiors of this penthouse..

This was used to be his asset but now it wasn't his anymore..

She stepped closer to him "I bought this manik and I will going to live here with Ishaan forever and not with a cheater like you" he clenched and unclenched his hand trying to control himself..

"And that will be my and Ishaan's bedroom" she said pointing towards the bedroom where they used to stay.. where they shared so many memories..

Their relationship wasn't a lovey dovey they were just fuck buddies but still there was time when they used to forget everything and cuddled for hours or sometimes they do watch Netflix that was their moment when they forget everything..

"Why are you telling all this to me?", He asked thou he was still shocked that she bought his penthouse with some other name..

"Because I wanted to" answering she looked here and there "Damnn manik you literally did so much of mehnat to made this penthouse"

She stepped closer to him again just few inches away from his body "Me and Ishaan will going have our best days here and I can't wait to be with him on the bed under hi-- ahhhh manik" she winced in sudden pain as he grabbed her arm harshly..

"Why the fuck you are telling this me to huh ? We have already parted our ways now why the fuck you are trying to trigger me ? You want to get fucked by Ishaan huh then go and get fucked because I don't fucking care Nandini Murthy" she flinched at his loud voice and got scared seeing his eyes it was red with anger.. She never saw him this angry well she didn't even know the antidepressants were taking a toll on him and he was getting out of control..