Part three

As they walked down to Ginny and Ron Hermione said "but Harry if we make them normal, doesn't that mean we will never get to do what we just did again?"
Harry smiled at her, then suddenly he pressed her hard agains the wall, grabbing her breast.
"I promise you, Hermione Granger, we will definitely do that again, we will just have to keep it a secret" He whispered into her ear and kissed her neck.
She smiled.

They found Ron and Ginny still kissing each other, but that wasn't all they were doing.
They were laying on the floor (Ron on top of Ginny and neither of them wearing any clothes) fucking.
"WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!!!" Hermione exclaimed and dragged Ron of of Ginny.
That didn't make him very happy.
He punched Hermione in the face, then got on top of Ginny and was just about to put his dick inside her again when Harry aimed his wand at him and screamed "patrificus totalus!"
Ron froze and fell of Ginny. He low still on the floor but then Ginny said "no!" and sat on top of him. She had just managed to get his frozen cock inside her when Harry petrified her too.
"We need a besoar!" He said.
"I think I have one in my room" Hermione said and ran upstairs.
"Accio besoar" She screamed, and it flew out of her closet.
She ran downstairs, split it into two and forced the pieces into Ron and Ginnys mouths.
They had to wait for like a minute, but then they unfroze.
Their odd obsessed looks had disappeared and they simply looked confused. When they realized they were both naked they stood up- panic in their eyes. Ron fainted and fell hard onto the floor.
Ginny looked at Harry. At first she was quiet, but then she asked. "Wh-wha-what h-happened?"
"Uhm..." Harry began, but then Hermione said
"I got this" She pointed her wand at Ginny and said" Obliviate" then she did the same thing to Ron.
"Harry take your clothes of" She said.
"What!?"
"We have to make it seem like it was you she was fucking!"
He didn't say anything, just quickly pulled his clothes of.
Hermione grabbed Ron by the shoulders and dragged him out of the room.
She had just finished taking his clothes on when he woke up.
He looked confused, but didn't say anything.
"It's getting really late" Hermione said.
"Want to go sleep?"
"Sure" Ron said quietly and they walked up to their room.
Hermione low in bed and waited until Ron had fallen asleep, then she carefully walked out of their room and down to the kitchen, but Harry and Ginny wasn't there, so she walked to their room instead and knocked on the door.
Nobody said anything, so she slowly opened it, but what she saw wasn't at all what she would've expected. Ginny was sucking Harry's dick, and his hands had a hard grip on her head, so hard it almost looked like he was forcing her to do it.
Hermione thought he was only going to be fucking her after what had happened between them, but apparently she was wrong.
She closed the door and went to her and Ron's room instead.
"Ron!" She whispered.
"Wake up!" But he just kept snoring loudly.
She bent down on her knees, standing right beside him, then she slowly unbuckled his belt.
When she pulled his pants down he woke up.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
She took her underwear of, then she sat on top of him and pulled his cock out.
It was actually really big and hard.
She struggled a little, but then it slid right in to her.
She moaned loudly.
"Fucking you" she whispered in his ear.
She began moving her hips slowly against him, and he had to grab the end of the bed so that he  would lay still.
"Oh! Oh Ronald!" She moaned as loud as she could. She wanted Harry to hear.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!"
"FUCK ME HARDER!!!"
"Okay" Ron whispered.
He rolled over and grabbed her arms so hard she couldn't move.
He pushed his cock deep inside her.
She was getting close to her climax.
"Yes!" She moaned. She felt Ron cum.
He pulled his cock out and moved his head to her cunt instead. He began licking it.
"Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. YES!!!" She almost screamed as she reached her climax.