Part four- 2 days later

"No! Ron come back!" Hermione could hear her younger self screaming.
She decided it was time.
"Hermione!" She whispered.
"It' me!... Or well.. You."
"What!?" Her younger self whispered.
After that it was not very clear how Hermione had managed to convince herself to switch places with her, but one thing she knew; It was now the 18- year old her walking back to the tent, and not the 17- year old.
She forced out some fake tears, then she stepped into the tent.
"I- I can't believe he's gone" She sobbed, as she sat down and leaned onto Harry's shoulder.
Harry didn't say anything.
"But uhm..." She said a lot calmer. "At least now I can do what I want to with you"
"Really?" Harry Said, as if he had read her mind.
He pushed her to the ground, Then he forced her head to the floor by kissing her hard.
"Oh Hermione you can't imagine how horny I've been these last few months"
"Then fuck me"
" Oh trust me, Hermione Jane Granger, I Will fuck, and I Will fuck you hard"
As layed on top of her he began unbuckling his belt. He pulled his pants off, then Hermione grabbed his cock. Once again she was surprised by it's size. Harry dragged her pants down, then he pushed his cock deep inside her.
"Oh! Yes! Harry!" She moaned loadly.
As she layed pinned to the floor Harry's cock went hard back and forth inside her.
"Aaah! Ha- Harry! Yes! Yes!"
She felt him cum, and he pulled out, but after only a few seconds he put his cock inside her again.
"Aaah! Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry! Yes! Harder!!"
And Harder he fucked her.
While fucking, Harry stood up, carrying Hermione, but it was basically his cock carrying her. Then he put her hard against the wall.
His cock was literally bigger than a big cucumber, and inside Hermione it felt like it went all the way up to her ribs.
"YeAh!" She moaned. "Ah! Ah! Harry! Aa! Harry! Oh you're so strong! Oh Harry!!
Then she reached her climax.