part 2.1 - the eternal

Valeries POV ~

Montana and I were laying on the dock listening to the stereo we found in the camp. After we died we turned into ghosts. We can do anything but leave the camp. Montana started to hangout with me an Xavier. We killed everyone who came into the camp. It's the only thing that made us feel anything other than sex. Some guy with a camera walked up to the dock. Montana sat up. "Take a picture it'll last longer." she said.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." The man said.

"Relax, I'm just teasing." Montana said taking off her sunglasses. I sat up too.

"You another one of those true crime tourists?" I asked.

"Oh, god no. I'm here for the waterfowl. This lake is a rest stop on the Pacific Flyway." The man walked closer to us. "Ducks migrate from as far as Patagonia."

"Neat." Montana bit her lip.

"Yeah. Hoping to catch a green-winged teal with my new lens. It was a birthday present." The man said.

"Happy birthday." I told him.

"There's no ducks around here but," Montana stood up. "You can take my picture." She started posing.

"Sure."

Montana walked closer to the man. "Top on or off." She had her hand behind her back. I just watched knowing what she was planning.

"You shouldn't. I'm here with my girlfriend."

"We won't tell if you won't." I got up and walked over to them. I motioned to the pouch in his belt. "What's this?"

"My fanny pack." He was nervous.

"Can I unzip it?" I asked already unzipping it. I put my hand in the pouch. "You wanna stick it in me birthday boy?"

"Oh, god yes." He said.

"Me first." Montana said before stabbing him with her knife. The blood gushed from the wound on his stomach. I took the knife from my back and stabbed him in his chest. He fell to the floor blood pooling around him. I looked at Montana and kissed her.

"So gauche." Midge said. She's one of the victims from 1970.

"Aren't you bored of this by now?" Helen asked.

"Seriously, I haven't wanted to so much as touch a living person since 1972." Eddie said. They never liked when we killed.

"Ugh. Get bent, old-timers." Xavier walked up from behind them. "Stop raining on our blood parade." He walked towards me and pulled me close to him. "Bitchin' kill babe. I call next." He kissed me. I ran my hand up his arm leaving blood on it. He turned around to kiss Montana when the old timers walked away. We went to find the mans tent to steal their stuff. We dug through their bags.

"Ugh, what's with all this fleece?" Montana complained. She held up a colorful sweater. "Hey, is this a good look for me?" She asked.

"Yeah, if you're going for sad soccer mom." I joked. She threw the shirt at me.

"Fuck you." Ray walked up to us.

"Goddamn it Montana." He was angry.

"Here comes cranky pants." Xavier rolled his eyes.

"There's a dead body on the dock, rotting in broad fucking daylight!" He yelled. We walked over to him.

"Chill. Just clean it up like you always do." Montana told him.

"No, you can't kill every single person that wanders through here." Tess said from behind him.

"Yeah, we can." I laughed. "There are no rules for the dead."