Lost in the woods (day 1)

This chapter is about how Tendo and Ushijiam are lost in the woods no one judge me I need this in my life because it will be fun to write. Okay bye my lovelyz 😚✌

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's pov:

Ushijiam and Tendo were lost in the woods and soon night fall was coming but that wasn't the only thing too it also looked like it was about rain as well, so they had to find shelter.

A couple minutes later

They had founded shelter for the night and hoped that everyone else had founded shelter too and all they need to do is find the way home tomorrow but the Tendo remembered that it was a full moon tonight and need moon water for this potion but then he remembered again that he left a jar just in case if it rained, so that was taken care of but Tendo couldn't help but feel like something was off but he just decided to sleep it off.

Time skip to morning

Tendo and Ushijiam were on their way home but then something caught Tendo's eye it was a flower and a animal in a cage it also looked injured Tendo felt bad for the poor thing and decided to take it in and nurse it back to health it was a cat that had black and orange spots with white fur (it looks like this)

(Remember all credits go to the artist)

It was so cute and adorable Tendo always wanted cat or even a dog but never got to it (I'll tell you in a later chapter) but he was happy, way to happy but Tendo's happiness made Ushijiam smile but something seemed off about the cat but just decided to play it off. A couple hours later they finally found the road that they used to get there.

A couple hours later

They finally arrived at Tendo's house. Soon tendo remember that today was his birthday and his present was was the cat he found and the pretty flower to and he told ushijiam that today was his birthday and thought that the cat and the flower was just coincidence but it just didn't seem like a coincidence but at the same time it did.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tendo's (birthday boys) pov:

The cat seemed scared but it didn't put up fight. It seemed tired and such I felt bad just to leave it there out in the open all by itself I've would have felt even more bad by it so I decided to take it in. I really love the cat now it's asleep rn but I can't help but smile but I look at ushi and he was staring at me and I was just stared back at him  soon we realized that we were back at my house. We could tell that everyone was worried but we made it back okay. Now this was going to be fun.

Because

Ushi and I were lost in the woods together on my birthday.

Happy birthday to Tendo and I love him he's my comfort character, Tendo is perfect. Sorry for short chapter bye