With The Creepypastas

It's been 2 years since Sally disappeared. Now her old room is full of teddy bears,and flowers. There are new creepypastas,and when they ask about that room no one responds. Jeff now barley leaves his room. There is no longer any reason for the creepypastas to be happy anymore since Sally left.

One day there was a knock on the door of the creepypastas mansion. Slender man answered the door and there stood a old lady. The old lady had a black hood on and you could barely see her face. "₩ⱨø ₳ɽɇ ɏøʉ, ₳₦đ ₩ⱨɏ ₳ɽɇ ⱨɇɽɇ" said slender man.
" I heard that you want to know were one of your creepypastas are, I can you find her" The old lady says creepily.

Slender Man P. O. V
She can help me find Sally. Sally has been missing for 2 years now. There is no way she is still on this earth roaming as a ghost. I thought that she would have been in heaven by now. I need to know were she is.

"₵ø₥ɇ  ł₦₴łđɇ" I say, I go to call the others down. I go to the microphone and say " ₳ⱡⱡ ₮ⱨɇ ₵ɽɇɇ₱ɏ₱₳₴₮₳₴ ₵ø₥ɇ đø₩₦ ₦ø₩!"

Jeff's P. O. V
"₳ⱡⱡ ₮ⱨɇ ₵ɽɇɇ₱ɏ₱₳₴₮₳₴ ₵ø₥ɇ đø₩₦ ₦ø₩ I hear the old man. " Jeff!!, carry me!" I hear the annoying little girl that slender Man picked up. I honestly hate her slender Man just picked her up because she look a lot like sally. She had black hair and green eyes, and her green eyes look like sallys green eyes that the only reason slender Man picked her up. Slender Man spoils her too much, I just wish Sally was here right now I shouldn't have said anything bad about her back then.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I am back from the dead!! Yay!! (≡^∇^≡)(◍•ᴗ•◍)(❁´◡'❁)≧﹏≦ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/