A Memorable Day

It was a  week since Kaiya and Mark talked. Mark was still confused about the way Kaiya had approached him and Kaiya is still heartbroken about the way she had to end things. Kaiya thought maybe she had been too hard on him. Both would exchange looks, as one another walked by each other during the switching of classes.

The next week, Mark decided he should find out if Kaiya was okay. During lunch they sat outside, on a park bench. They remained silent, until Mark burst out saying, "Im truly sorry about the way I treated you and the way I had acted!"

"Oh,... I thought you were mad at me for yellin' at you!"

" What?.Me mad at you?.Never!"

"Awww your soo sweet!" Kaiya said gleefully. "Friends?"

"Most definately!" Mark responded, Hoping that it was a step closer to becoming boyfriend and girlfriend again.

          The bell for next period rang. Right before she left the park, Kaiya recieved a big, loving hugg!

"Maybe we can become more than just friends?" Mark whispered in her ear.

"Maybe, just maybe, in time!" Kaiya replied with a smile.

          The cutest couple in Princeton Middle school, regained their freindship, all was forgiven and ended up winning Prom King and Queen at their High School.