My house. My rules.

Naomi's Pov

"Welome to our home." Naomi mumbles with her eyes down as the twins enter. "Try not to fuck it up too." As she looks into their eyes, she sees love in Emily's and a painful anger in Katie's. She can't decide which is worse.

"NAOMI!! Don't be so rude! Even though you all had "problems" in the past, let's move past them. Ok?" Gina says as she smiles tightly. Of course. That's my mum. I get bullied for months because of them. The one girl I've ever loved and her sister are now living with me. Yay! What a bloody fairy tale. Even though Emily's the one who kissed me, Katie is the one who walked in and raised hell.

A chorus of okays are mumbled. My mum walks away none the wiser. Katie glares at me and Emly gives me a timid glance as we walk up the stairs. "Here is Emily's room and here is yours Katie. Mine is there, and there is my mum's." I say as I point to each room.

"Any reason Emly's room is so close to yours? Get a little frisky in the night..." She begins.

"SHUT UP!! This is my house. You can just come in and think you own the place. You made me an outcast. I couldn't even go to the restroom without getting harrassed. Stay out of my way, and don't talk to me here or at school." I yell as I storm into my room. I can't believe this. Emily still just stands there while Katie shouts. Just like old times. I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom. I blast some Lana Del Rey songs as I jump into the shower.

When I asked her to kick out those free loading hippies, I didn't mean replace them with those red-headed twin jerks. I'd rather wake up with a foot in my mouth every day than live with them. I know I sound really bitter. I am. She comes into my life, makes me fall for her, kisses me, then makes every day of my life suck. I love her. I have since I was twelve. Now we start college tomorrow. Together. I wish we could be......oh well. I decide to get out as a few tears streak down my face.

I dry off after my shower and put on some clothes. Hmmm I'm kinda hungry. On my way to the kitchen I hear the twins talking in Katie's room. "Just chill Katie. She has a right to be angry at us." I let you off easy. "Whatever Ems. She's just a lezza bitch. She needs to learn that she can't mess with the Fitch twins." Calmly, I walk into the kitchen and sit down with milk and cereal.

I don't look as Emily and Katie come in. Katie grabs the milk and dumps it on my head.

"Really Katie?" I look at her with cold eyes.

"Just remember you can't mess with either of us." Katie says as she walks away. I should trip her or scream, but all the fight in me is used up from years of fighting. 

"Whatever Katie." I mutter as I look into Emily's shocked eyes. "Still a door mat I see." I clean the kitchen go to take another shower. As my mum see's my head she just laughs, "See? I told you that you'd all get along!" Oblivious. 

Well I hope you still like it :) I'm trying to write longer chapters.