Planning.

Have another?  

Naomi’s POV: 

“Good morning beautiful. Want some breakfast?” I whisper. I woke up early on Sunday morning to the feeling of kisses on my neck. When I cracked my eyes open, Emily had the goofiest smile on her face as she looked up at me. She looks stunning with her ruffled bed hair, and sleepy eyes. 

“Can I have orange juice and bunny pancakes?” 

“How about cereal and almost rotten milk?” I say with a smirk as her face turns from excitement to a shocked ‘you grew a new purple dotted arm from your head’ kind of look. “I’m kidding. I’ll make you as many pancakes as you want.” She pokes me in the side and runs into the bathroom. I laugh and get dressed.

I walked into Katie’s room and woke her up from her sprawled out slumber. I was on my way to the kitchen when I spot a dark haired figure and a blond boy wrapped up on the couch. I hop on top of them both. Freddie probably left for work earlier.

"Oy, Blondie!” 

“What the fu...”

 I cut Effy off, “Morning sunshines! Want pancakes?” I get two sleepy nods in reply. “Get cleaned up young ones.” The commotion I jump off them and slide into the kitchen. Mum already left for her service work, so less pancakes for me to make. Even though Emily can eat for five thousand and can still ask for seconds. I start gathering the ingredients. Regular Bisquicks Shake 'n Pour Pancake for Cook and Katie, chocolate chips for Effy and I, blueberries for Em. I’ve put bacon next to the pancakes, and I was going to start pouring orange juice as two arms wrap themselves around my waist.

“Hey Sexy.” Her breath tickles me as she whispers into my ears. I turn and kiss her softly. She breaks the kiss when she smells the food. “Thanks sweetie.” She sits down and tucks into the food like she’s never eaten before. We talk as I continue to juice and everyone else joins us after a few minutes. 

“That party was all the rave last night! Thanks for the food.” Katie says with too much cheer for this time of day. Everyone else mutters their thanks through bites. 

“My pleasure. Eat up.” I say with a smile. Emily squeezes my thigh before grabbing my hand. We told everyone about our relationship about five days into it. We all had a nice morning. Emily had to study, so around lunch I gathered everyone in the house up. 

Planning a spectacular, no, breathtaking evening for my lady is a hard task, so I recruited Effy, Katie, and Cook to help make this happen. 

Effy is deciding my outfit, so I will look like a total bombshell. She wants me to wear my light blue dress that highlights and matches my eyes. She is also making me curl my hair.

Katie is going to plant small gifts from me in Emily’s room for the rest of the week. So far, I’ve given her flowers, chocolate, and love notes. 

Cook, the man whore, will coach me on how to uh please her. I’m really, really nervous about that part. I’m not doing this because of pressure, to just bed her, fortify our relationship, or anything like that. I genuinely believe it’s time to take that step. 

My part is the most important. I’m going to try to not act like a twat. I’m also planning and booking the date. 

Should go well. Hopefully.