Chapter I

Chapter I Polus and its crew

5up Entry No.8
It had been a long 5 weeks for the crew. Stuck with people you barely knew and others you knew by heart wasn't easy. Between arguments and the lack of pure oxygen everyone was relieved to hit ground. "Alright listen up everyone!" Hafu called. Hafu was the captain, she could easily control the crowd and take the lead, she also was my sister. It had been our dream to co-captain one of Mira's ships and we finally got to it. Unfortunately for us, our first mission was to solve where the previous, now missing crew was. Why we were entrusted with this mission was beyond me but I have a weird feeling about it, after all we had crew members who knew what they were doing and two new co-captains. There was only two confirmed survivors amongst the previous crew, Toast and Pokimane. They claim to only remember running from something finding an old dropship and using it to get back which for the record implies that there has been multiple crews but I try not to think about it. It's kinda windy here-

"5up!"  5up jumped, he had been side tracked from his writing as he had forgotten he was meant to be searching where the office should be with Fundy and Hafu. Hafu's burning glare stared into his side clearly giving the glare of 'If you don't get up right this instant I'm going to drag you to our destination' 5up laughed nervously in full knowledge Hafu would live up to her words. "Yes ma'am coming!"

As the trio walked down past storage and it's node Fundy broke the silence  "Hey are those snowmen?" Now that had caught their gaze. Hafu muttered something before repeating it outloud "If it's as windy as it is" Hafu flicked her hand towards the sky "That means it was made recently, this snow on the ground is blowing around which means-" 5up finished her sentence "Someone was here recently." Fundy sighed " You two are nerds"

As they started to pass communications Fundy started to trail slightly behind the two siblings and 5up now realizing he didn't know the squads paused to walk next to him. "So what are the groups? I wasn't paying attention in the meeting" Fundy giggled before getting kicked in the shin and falling onto the snow. Hafu's annoyed voice called out behind her "Boys! Get it togethe-" "Hey uh did the map show these deep holes? They aren't good for uh, communications Understructure.." Whilst 5up pulled Fundy up and the duo peered into the hole Hafu walked into communications and screamed. 5up dashed up and only slightly heard Fundy behind him. As he ran into communications he was greeted with a sickening stench. Death

Hafu had her gaze stuck on where there was presumably a upload that was faintly covered in dry blood and the carpet was stained with Burnt Sienna red blood. He felt Fundy's comforting hand rest on his shoulder but didn't acknowledge it as he was caught in the many scenario's that could have happened there. He most likely would have been caught up there for another hour if he hadn't heard an unfamiliar voice shouting. 

He turned around and the scene was two boys, on in a black and white suit with half blonde and black curly hair whilst the other had a Persian red suit with straight brown hair. Who are you!?" The Persian red suited one demanded. 5up didn't miss the fear in his voice and pushed the thought aside. Finally it clicked who they were "You guys are apart of the crew...Ellum and Koji!" 5up proudly exclaimed. Koji responded with "You mixed us up but yes, and who are you?" He asked with more confidence then Ellum which 5up also noted. They were afraid that something had happened... but... what?

After the introductions and they had most of the edge off they sat down to talk.. in communications which the crewfu was not happy about. The only words of advice the crewfu got was 'You'll get use to it' which 5up found dark and did not want to elaborate on. 

"So" Koji started "Before we start where did you send your groups? I would hope there is more then three of you" They looked at 5up expecting an answer. 5up swore he could hear Fundy smiling. " You'll have to ask Hafu, after all she is the captain." He inwardly sighed I really need to practice at first impressions, I feel like I'm giving a bad one. Hafu tipped her non-existent hat once she was given the attention of the two old crew.

"Janet went to medbay-" "She'll be meant by Belle there" Ellum interrupted. Hafu gave an annoyed glace. " Anyways Toast, Dakotaz and Tina-" "Did you say Toast?" Koji and Ellum spoke in surprised unison. Hafu sighed "Yes, I did. Now wait till I'm done." She continued "They went to O2. Steve, Poki and Dumbdog are walking the outside and storage. We are going to office next." Koji and Ellum's eyes light up with excitement. "Toast and Poki went back to get help.. so they are innocent?" Fundy's voice came out hostile "Why wouldn't they be..?" Koji and Ellum spared each other a glance as if sharing a silent memory. Instead of speaking to the trio Koji pulled out a walkie talkie and hit the button to speak into. He spoke sadly "Find the new crew in your areas, we need to tell them what is going on here"

A/N I literally have a google doc script laid out. Please give me advice for my writing style, i need it dear god.