Chapter IV

"That doesn't add up" Hafu's voice rung throughout the air. 5up sighed as he had a gut intuition that Hafu was right but he didn't want to believe it. "Well there is way to find out when the blood is from!" a new cheery voice ran through the air.

Wolfabelle.

"You do?" 5up beat Hafu to the response. Belle nodded "If I can get a vital then scrap off the blood we can do a DNA  check! It would take a couple hours though, our machine isn't exactly new.." Hafu gave a questioning look to Belle "DNA check? why that and not a time check?" Belle rolled her eyes like the answer was obvious "Time check isn't possible with the crappy model we have, I'm lucky it even works for my project." she trailed off as if side tracked. 

"You never answered my first question" Hafu broke Belle's train of thoughts. "Oh right! The blood looks to high off the ground to be from a cut unless Sykkuno reached a new level off clumsy. I suspect fowl play." 5up wanting to break the gaining tension between the two females asked Belle "Can you get the vitals? I'll go run up to the dropship and grab a scraper." Belle nodded and ran off. 

5up turned to Hafu and gave a questioning look. "I don't like her.." Hafu muttered. 

"You don't like it when people don't see eye to eye with you."

"Fair.."

5up softly hummed as he searched his toolbox for a scraper, to no avail. "Hey 5up have you heard the news?" 5up jumped, not expecting Poki's voice. "No I haven't, what happened?" he did not sign up for this.

"Tina got into a fight with a creature.. she has a deep cut on her left leg and she got sick because of it.."

"Tina hasn't shown up to school in 4 days and she's not answering any of my texts!" Tubbo's complaining filled the cold winter air. The two brothers walked towards their house"5up your her neighbor can't you go to her house?" 5up laughed "Tubbo you are also neighbor, why are you asking me when you can do it yourself?" Tubbo scoffed "I'm not the one that has a key to her house" 

As duo towards Tina's house 5up felt slightly anxious after all this felt like an invasion of privacy but he couldn't say 'No' to Tubbo. He knocked at the door to Tina's place hoping her mom or someone would answer but with his luck no one did. Tubbo stared at him expectingly slightly saying 'Work your magic 5cup'. With a sigh he unlocked the door.

"Tina? You in here?" 5up knocked on Tina's bedroom door like he had done countless times before this day. "5up..? you can come in if you want just stay a bit away from me.." Tina's voice shook as she didn't even sound good. As 5up and Tubbo entered they got a good glace at her. She had a pale illish look to her and her bright eyes were slightly faded.

5up's eyes widen in horror "Tina what happened? Are you oka-" Tina cut him off with a coughing fit. "I've never done well when sick, it hits me like a train.."

5up finally processed what that meant. "Where is she?" Poki gave a sympathetic look. "She's in medbay at the moment, she isn't doing to well."

The moment 5up heard 'Isn't doing well' he decided fuck the scraper and DNA test , I have to go see Tina. The run over from dropship was quick but it felt like an eternity.

To both his happiness and dismay the medbay doors were open. Internally he was hoping that they were shut so he wouldn't have to see how bad Tina was.

The moment he burst into medbay he was greeted by Janet. "Hey 5up, Tina isn't doing well at the moment.. the only thing she has going for her at the moment is that she's awake."

5up was only wondering about one thing. "Can I see her..?" Janet's eye's trailed towards the ground as she spoke "You can but I'm not sure you want too"
Once he heard 'You can' he went not bothering to hear the rest.

His worst fears were confirmed the moment he saw Tina. She was a deathly shade of gray and her normally cheery eyes were dulled. He couldn't help but stare in horror as Tina's breaths came out in rasps. He did not want to see her leg cut if she was that bad.

Tina POV
Tina rolled her head towards 5up and tried to weakly say 'hi' but all the came out was a bit of blood. She stared into 5up's amber eyes that were filled with horror, She had to say something. She had to let him know she'd be alright.

Tina had a gut feeling she wouldn't be alright but she didn't want anyone to know that. Her vision was already tinted red and black spots were forming. That was the moment Tina realized she was dying. She watched as 5up put his hand on her face as if trying to get her to stay awake. She could hear him calling her Janet and belle. Mustering what strength she had left she weakly croaked "Y-you really are the brother-r I never had.."

She saw pure red take over her vision. She could faintly hear cries in the distance but that was all. I thought people saw a white tunnel welcoming them when they die? What went wrong?

A/N
Your probably going "Oh Chøas why the hell are you putting so many flashbacks in this story?" I'm trying to build character for all of the CC's in the book For the ending. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯