first child ( pt.1 )

JSHLATT X QUACKITY
QUACKITY had always wanted a child or 2 so he decided after his phone call with Karl that he would go out and buy a few " things "
--------------------------------------------------------------

No ones pov:

It was a normal boring day for quackity he was sat at home while his fianca jshlatt was at work he was on a call with Karl just talking about random topics like: how there day has been,what they were  going to do for there next video and how there partners have been. They were talking about a video idia when all of a sudden quackity heard " mommy look! " that was cristal karl and snapnaps dauter hearing that one word " mommy " made quackity a little sad not because he liked karl because he's always wanted a child though he didn't think eather him or jschlatt were ready for a child he was snaped out of his thoughts when he heard " hey I've got to go "

Quackity's pov:

I was snaped out of my thoughts when I suddenly heard karl say " hey I've got to go " I just assumed cristal or snapnap needed him so I just sead " ok see ya soon kj " kj was a little nickname I gave karl for when I was to lazy to say karl
We both hung up and I was stuck bord once agen I had a sudden idia though maby if I dress myself up and everything I could just get a child the normal way by making jshlatt a horny basterd not like he wasn't one already but still after I got changed and got my money and everything gathered up I started heading down to the cosplay store to get a maid dress ( don't ask it was the first thing that came to mind)

* Time skip to when he got there *

Still quackitys pov:

I finally got to that dam store it was only a 10 muinit walk from my house but it felt like 50 since I keep getting distracted I walked in and was amidiatly greeted,since I was the presidents fiance I was kinda well known one of my friends also worked there " hi big q! " I heard Tommy say he worked there because Philza got him a job since they needed money not like being a YouTuber was enough but anyway " hey Tommy " I sead back going back to what I was looking for i felt Tommy smirking behind my back i didn't mind really aslong as he didn't say anything and luckily for me he didn't now I walked to the so called " maid " asile and looked at the clothes there after like 5 - 10 minutes of me looking i stumbled across a " reviling "
Maid outfit it had the usual black and Wight out fit with see through gloves high-heals wich im going to leave behind aswell as the fan and a headband I picked the outfit up and headed to the counter I paid and headed out