Chapter 8

Today marks one month since that nightmare incident took place, I've been feeling a lot better since then and I've also been doing much better in my classes too. The energy present during my lectures has been brighter than usual, but I think that's because Professor Alexandra has happily been teaching us these days, and this time it looks genuine. She hasn't picked on me for 3 whole weeks, personally that should be in one of those "World Record" books. Surprisingly, she even offered to help if I ever needed someone to guide me when it came to all the homework she assigns. On top of that, she started going easy on me with all the school work. I don't know how to put it into words but she has definitely started to treat me differently and to say the least it's better than how she treats the rest of the students. Super odd, but I'm not complaining. I actually need that motivation right now, especially because graduation is approaching.

Compared to last semester my works been quite decent and my marks have gone above average— currently thanking Neil for that. I've decided to treat him out for lunch today because he's been tutoring me non stop ever since he had that one on one conversation with Professor Alexandra.

I wonder what type of vibe she gave off when she talked to Neil about me though. He seemed like he was weirded out or at least uncomfortable by what she must have said. Regardless, that's not something you see a lot from his side, so that makes me really curious.