Music

"NOW GOOOO!!!" The girls exclaim, pushing Kaminari.

"What if I look like trash??!" Kaminari asks.

"She thinks you always look like trash now go!! KNOCKKK!!" Mina exclaims.

Jiro opens the door confused.

"Uh... do you guys want something..?" Jiro asks.

Everyone stares at each other, hesitating to do or say a thing, the girls push Kaminari in and shut the door, leaving Kaminari and Jiro in the room alone and have them trying to process what just happened.

"Uh, well this is awkward...!" Kaminari says awkwardly.

"Yeah, no crap sherlock." Jiro says.

They both look at each other awkwardly for a few seconds and then Kaminari breaks the silence.

"Soooo--" Kaminari gets cut off.

"So what do you want?" Jiro cuts off Kaminari.

Kaminari stares at Jiro turning from getting pinker by the second, Jiro looks at Kaminari unamused and confused. That goes on for a few seconds.

"Uhh... to talk to you...??" Kaminari says, trying to come up with an excuse.

(Jiro's POV: He always wants to be near me... is it supposed to mean something...?)

"....."

They both stare at each other for a little while longer, so Jiro just pulls Kaminari and pushes him down to sit down. They just look at each other for a little longer, really awkwardly.

"Uhm..." Kaminari says.

'DING, DING!' Jiro's phone dings with notifications.

~Jiro's Phone:~

Mina: u stil like kami rite

Hagakure: what do you like about him!?

Yaoyorozu: You two are adorable together, I wish you the best of luck when you confess! ❤

Jiro: arent you guys the one who forced him in my room 😒

Yaoyorozu: Mhm! :D

Hagakure: what do you like about himmmm???

Jiro: idk hes quite dumb

Yaoyorozu: Despite how disrespectful what I'm saying is, I must agree with that.

Mina: lmao

Hagakure: xd

Jiro: even yaomomo agrees lmfao

Hagakure: but is there anything you like about him????????

Mina: 👀 wanna no 2 tho

Jiro: thinking

Yaoyorozu: Take your time.

Jiro: ty

"Jiro?" Kaminari asks.

"What?" Jiro asks, wiping out her phone.

Mina: WE'RE AT THE DOOR RIGHT NOW

Jiro: srsly

Mina: I WISH :D

(Kaminari's POV: She's on her phone... again.) *Kaminari turns around*

"LOOK CALM, ACT CALM, LOOK CALM, ACT CALM! I DON'T CARE IF I'M REALLY DYING INSIDE..!" Kaminari whispers to himself, turning around to see Jiro looking at him even more confused.