Pair Them Up *Short*

"GENIOUS!" Mina exclaims.

"Thank you!" Yaoyorozu says, as the rest of them praise her.

"One of them will HAVE to confess if they're together alone!" Hagakure exclaims.

"Mhm!!!!" Uraraka exclaims.

"All we'll have to do is call them!" Yaoyorozu says, taking out her phone, "Wait..."

*All the girls look at her confused*

"What if they just talk..?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"Oh, I never thought of it that way, kero..." Asui says, "Well, we shouldn't let that bring our hopes down, kero!"

"Yeah!" Mina exclaims as the other girls try to be positive about it.

*Yaoyorozu calls Jiro* *Mina calls Kaminari*

"And where are they supposed to go again?" Mina asks, before the calls Kaminari.

"The living room." Yaoyorozu says.

|*|FIVE MINUTES LATER, KAMINARI AND JIRO ARE IN THE LIVING ROOM, KAMINARI'S POV|*|

'Me and Jiro are listening to her playlist right now after Mina told me to come, she said it was because there was a charger trying to take my place.'

'She's singing along to snowman,  she's a really good singer!'

'She always smiles when she sings, I don't think anyone sees her smile often it's really adorable!'

"THEY'RE JUST LISTENING TO HER PLAYLISTTTTTTTT!!!!" Mina complains.

"I'm sorry for getting everyone's hopes up!" Yaoyorozu says, "I honestly also hoped one of them would confess, I guess I was just so exited that I wasn't thinking straight...!"

"It's not your fault, Yaomomo..." Uraraka says.

"Jiro?" Kaminari says.

"Hm?" Jiro asks.

"You're a good singer," Kaminari says, "You know that, right?"

*Jiro blushes a little*

"T-thanks...!" Jiro says.

"Anytime!" Kaminari says.